Skip to content

How to edit the deleted URL in all verified URLs?

How to edit the deleted URL in all verified URLs?

Hi, I just realized that the web 2.0 site that was in a GSA SER campaign running was removed. I would like to edit all those verified URLs that have website 2.0 removed.

I want to change the removed URL (web2.0) on all verified links.

Are there any ways to do that manually or automatically?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    right click on the project->show urls->verified->right click on the listing->import verified urls->from failed ReVerification
  • thanks Sven, 2 questions:

1. What is GSA SER going to do if I do these steps? I think you didn't understand my previous question ... sorry about that.

2. Is there any way that SER can do it automatically?
    1. It will add all the previously removed URLs again and ask you if you want to reverify them once again. If you do and it finishes, you get asked to remove the failed and keep the verified. So In my eyes it's exactly what you want.
    2. Sorry no, SER removed these links because it thought they are down, now it would not automatically add them again. You can however reverify them in that GUI
  • OK thanks!
    a query, if i delete a project that contains verified links,
    verified links are saved and where?

PS: I am using a premium list, I have NOT selected the "verified" option in the "global lists" section, as I understand it all the verified links created are saved there.
    if you delete a project, then the verified links of it are gone as well unless they have been added to the verified site lists. But as you pointed out, they are uncheck in global settings and so get not added there as well.
    Thanked by 1juanch7x