Skip to content

I have a question while using the GSA.

First of all, Happy New Year.

I bought a list of URLs and am using them.
I've always had a hard time with the threads that slow down over time.
The cause was a lack of a list. @sven kindly explained to me.

Modifiy project-> Delete Target url cache
Modifiy project-> Delete Target url History
When i run the above function, the threads go up again quickly.

Is the function above to reset everything I submitted verification?
I don't know why it's getting faster again.
Is it about erasing simple log messages?
Is this going back to the first time?
Then isn't there a backlink on the same URL repeatedly?

Comments

• Deleting cache and history is more like deleting web browser cache and history. This only the way I see it and I do it once a week and before starting a new project after editing.

If you expecting to have a stable rate with it, it can be really impossible because it changes every second. goes up and down all the time.
  • Then isn't there a backlink on the same URL repeatedly?

You mean how to remove duplicates in gsa ser?

You can do it at,
    right click the project/projects - import target urls - remove duplicates
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    > Modified project-> Delete Target url cache

This will remove all the URLs it will try to submit next and had in queue. It should not really influence the speed.

> Modifiy project-> Delete Target url History

This however will remove the log of all the submissions done before. It means that SER will try to submit to all the sites again and so of course it has again many targets to submit to and the LpM goes up again. the question is however, will it be worth it and result in new verified URLs in the end?

• Sven said:
    > Modified project-> Delete Target url cache

This will remove all the URLs it will try to submit next and had in queue. It should not really influence the speed.

> Modifiy project-> Delete Target url History

This however will remove the log of all the submissions done before. It means that SER will try to submit to all the sites again and so of course it has again many targets to submit to and the LpM goes up again. the question is however, will it be worth it and result in new verified URLs in the end?

--------------------------------------------
    Then what does the above mean specifically?
    I have a list of URLs that are constantly updated. Then should I use URL HISTROY?
    what list of urls? The project URLs are dynamic? If so, yes, you can try clearing the history.
  • Sven said:
    what list of urls? The project URLs are dynamic? If so, yes, you can try clearing the history.

Thank you very much for your answer.
    I'd like to ask you one last question.
    If I run Url history, do I not have to worry about duplicate url?

You don't have to worry about duplicate verified URLs. This is checked before submission.