Skip to content

Is there any way to know if Proxy is dead or alive?

I used a proxy test.

options -> Test proxies -> all -> google (search)
I tested 50 proxys that were fine a day ago today, and only 30 survived.
Is this how often proxy dies?

Comments

• It depends on many factors such as how well your campaigns perform and quality of the proxies. I usually run about 10-15 threads per proxy during campaigns and drip feeding is a great way to not let proxies get burnt quicker.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    google bans proxies very quickly. Make sure to use a delay on google queries of a minimum of 60 seconds. I would prefer to use even more to not burn your proxies. You can use a lower delay when using bing only.
  • Sven said:
    google bans proxies very quickly. Make sure to use a delay on google queries of a minimum of 60 seconds. I would prefer to use even more to not burn your proxies. You can use a lower delay when using bing only.
    Thank you for your answer.
    "Make sure to use a delay on google queries of a minimum of 60 seconds."
    Does the above information refer to the proxy list -> options -> time out setting?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    no, thats for the global options->submission->proxy->Custom time to wait between search queries
  • Do you scraping yourself ? Then yes it dies very fast.  I used to scrape myself by GSA but now i am considering to buy a verified list.  Seems it's worth than scraping myself  Anyway make sure to let least 120 seconds wait time each searching .

What provider do you use ?  If you dont mind . Mine is buy proxies & blazing llc