Skip to content

Merry Christmas to all of You!

SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
edited December 2020 in Other / Off Topic

It was a hard year for GSA and I'm sure for it was for you as well.

I'm sorry for not have being that responsive this year but being forced to do home-office with two kids around is - well challenging! 

Nevertheless there is hope at the horizon with a vaccine ready to overcome this pandemic.

Anyway, All the best to all of you and Merry Christmas to those of you who celebrate it.

Also thanks again to all our customers who keep helping each other here on the forum.
Tagged:

Comments

• DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    Merry Christmas, Sven! :)  You definitely embody the Holiday Spirit year-round with your patience and concern for your users. Thank you for setting a good example for others to follow. I really appreciate all you do for us, and I really could never thank you enough.

Your incredible software, so detail-oriented, has helped many of us keep alive in these trying times.  I've said it before but it never gets old...you inspire me to be my best!

You're also a great friend who always overlooks how terribly I keep in touch! Thank you!

I hope that you and your loved ones have a peaceful holiday filled with joy and smiles and the togetherness of family!
    Thanked by 1Sven
  • KaineKaine thebestindexer.com
    Thank you I also wish you an excellent Merry Christmas. Let's take a little rest before we go back to war :)
    Thanked by 1Sven
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all who celebrate it!
    Thanked by 1Sven
  • Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!
    Thanked by 1Sven
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    Also, I forgot to wish everyone else at GSA and all forum members a Merry Christmas! :lol::love:
  • happy holidays to all of you and long life to Sven 
    Thanked by 1Sven
  • Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone !

Thanked by 1Sven
  • Merry Christmas Sven and the GSA family! It was a pleasure to explore more aspects with your softwares in 2020. Hoping to explore more and do the most out of them during upcoming years.
    Thanked by 1Sven