Skip to content

I need your help using the GSA Ser.

1. Is the GSA indexer working well now?

2. Is it okay to run the GSA server 24 hours a day? Because index's late anyway.

3. I'd like to work on a Facebook page. Will GSA Ser be effective enough?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    1. I have to admit it was more powerful in the old days. It has it's value (else we wouldn't sell it) but it takes a lot longer than it used to to get things indexed. For some links you may still need some indexing service. Though it's a one time payment and not much.
    2. Depends on your SEO strategy, but most customers do that.
    3. You mean submit facebook links instead of your money site? Well I guess there is not much of a difference.
  • Sven said:
    1. I have to admit it was more powerful in the old days. It has it's value (else we wouldn't sell it) but it takes a lot longer than it used to to get things indexed. For some links you may still need some indexing service. Though it's a one time payment and not much.
    2. Depends on your SEO strategy, but most customers do that.
    3. You mean submit facebook links instead of your money site? Well I guess there is not much of a difference.
    thank you very much.
    Can I think that backlink work doesn't have a good effect on Facebook page?

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    no clue actually, I leave that to answer for others.
  • It will work great on a facebook page as you are using the domain authority of Facebook to rank. Ranking any page on facebook or any other high DA site will be easier than ranking your own website. Unless your own website has a similar high DA.

The risk however in using facebook or any other parasite to rank is that you are at their mercy. You don't own the page on Facebook and if they want to delete the page or close your account, they can. At which point, all your backlinks and seo efforts will also be gone.

Pages from Facebook, Instagram and Twitter are being indexed by Google, so this has opened up a lot of new doors for using these powerful sites as parasites for ranking.