Skip to content

What Moz/Ahrefs DA have you been able to achieve with GSA?

Hi everyone, I'm very new to GSA and am looking to build links with the sole focus of increasing websites Ahrefs/Moz DA (im not actually interested in ranking for keywords.)
Can you please share what's the highest DA you've been able to achieve by just using GSA, how you did it and how long it took?
Thanks
Tagged:

Comments

• There are many ways to gain the DA in a website and creating dofollow backlinks with gsa is an option. According to my experience, what I know is that it doesn't work instantly but you have to create campaigns in a way that can pass the link juice while adding more value to your website.

I don't think that none of us can provide an exact time duration since it depends on how the user create the campaign. At the end of the day, gsa is a tool that allows you to create great projects according to how the user needs.
  • tdarthsuperhalk said:
    There are many ways to gain the DA in a website and creating dofollow backlinks with gsa is an option. According to my experience, what I know is that it doesn't work instantly but you have to create campaigns in a way that can pass the link juice while adding more value to your website.

I don't think that none of us can provide an exact time duration since it depends on how the user create the campaign. At the end of the day, gsa is a tool that allows you to create great projects according to how the user needs.
    thanks for your reply. do you have any advice on this "what I know is that it doesn't work instantly but you have to create campaigns in a way that can pass the link juice while adding more value to your website?"
  • tdarthsuperhalk said:
    There are many ways to gain the DA in a website and creating dofollow backlinks with gsa is an option. According to my experience, what I know is that it doesn't work instantly but you have to create campaigns in a way that can pass the link juice while adding more value to your website.

thanks for your reply. do you have any advice on this "what I know is that it doesn't work instantly but you have to create campaigns in a way that can pass the link juice while adding more value to your website?"
    Have a strong backlink strategy. There are many ways that you could create one and it would best that do it according to your goals. There must be some good strategy ideas here as well. I think ser verified lists guys sell high PA DA targets that you can use on tier campaigns. It might be useful when building your strategy.