Skip to content

Windows VPS

What is the ideal Windows VPS configuration to run the GSA application suite (Captcha, SER, Proxy Scrapper, SEO Indexer, URL Pro)
Thanks!
Tagged:

Comments

• Number of CPUS, How much RAM, How much SSD, in order not to oversize or minimize the acquisition of the new VPS.
  • - 3 vCore 3.8 GHz
    - 4 GB RAM
    - 90 GB SSD
    - Anti DDOS
    - Virtualização KVM
    ???
  • That's about the minimum. I don't know about ddos or the virtualization. If the server is not oversold than it'll work pretty smoothly.
  • GSA SER itself won't consume a lot of RAM but other tools and the Windows itself will. Try a VPS that has about 8 or above RAM and about 120 GB SSD might come in handy for your package.
  • - 3 vCore 3.8 GHz
    - 4 GB RAM
    - 90 GB SSD
    - Anti DDOS
    - Virtualização KVM
    ???

A server with those specs will run gsa ser and gsa cb at 100 threads very comfortably. I run just under 400 projects on a single install with those specs.

If you also want to run gsa proxy scraper, seo indexer and url redirect pro, each software at 100 threads, then you will defo need something more powerful. More cpu cores and more memory.

SolidSEOVps have got 50% off everything right now, which means you could pick up a vps with 8 cores, 16gb ram, E3 cpu, 240gb ssd for $22.50 / month once discount is applied. (Baseline X)
  • CynthiaSCynthiaS Planet Earth
    sickseo said:
    - 3 vCore 3.8 GHz
    - 4 GB RAM
    - 90 GB SSD
    - Anti DDOS
    - Virtualização KVM
    ???

A server with those specs will run gsa ser and gsa cb at 100 threads very comfortably. I run just under 400 projects on a single install with those specs.

If you also want to run gsa proxy scraper, seo indexer and url redirect pro, each software at 100 threads, then you will defo need something more powerful. More cpu cores and more memory.

SolidSEOVps have got 50% off everything right now, which means you could pick up a vps with 8 cores, 16gb ram, E3 cpu, 240gb ssd for $22.50 / month once discount is applied. (Baseline X)
    SolidSEOVps is also my choice. However, if you are planning to becoming a hardcore gsa ser user, you might need a better package when adding other addons.

Also, if you are going to be using gsa ser regularly, this or other options are available.
  • sickseo said:
    - 3 vCore 3.8 GHz
    - 4 GB RAM
    - 90 GB SSD
    - Anti DDOS
    - Virtualização KVM
    ???

Which SolidSEOVps package is this?