Skip to content

Fresh High Authority GSA SER Verified Link Lists Daily with Quick Start Templates | SERLinks.com

Comments

• coupon please
  • Can i have coupon. Also any plans with Xmas ?
  • Heyyy!! Kindly share a coupon code

Jack24572 said:
    coupon please

Hi, A coupon has been delivered to you via a PM.
    Enjoy!

Cosmetak said:
    Can i have coupon. Also any plans with Xmas ?

Hi! We don't have any plans arranged for Christmas. But a coupon has been delivered to your inbox.
    Enjoy!

• Coupon please
  • hqin said:
    Coupon please

Hello!

A coupon has been delivered to you via a PM.

Enjoy!

• Most list sellers were not giving me the kind of result I want. Duplicates with low results for article and social network engine. I use only captcha breaker. To cut the story short, If you have a review copy, I will take it. I hope your list is updated regularly.
  • Stellario said:
    Most list sellers were not giving me the kind of result I want. Duplicates with low results for article and social network engine. I use only captcha breaker. To cut the story short, If you have a review copy, I will take it. I hope your list is updated regularly.

Hello!

Thanks for getting in touch. Our service comes with daily/regular updates and it is ideal to use with GSA CB. Also, our packages come with a 7 days money back guarantee. Check out our service at anytime.

Enjoy!

• Any plans on Xmas > I am thinking subscribe on monthly plan.
  • BUBA said:
    Any plans on Xmas > I am thinking subscribe on monthly plan.

Hi, We are sharing 10% DISCOUNT coupons with every new user. A coupon has been delivered to you via a PM.

Enjoy!

• How many unique article and social network links can I get from your list? Show me.
  • Stellario said:
    How many unique article and social network links can I get from your list? Show me.

Hi, Since the scrapers and the filters run 24/7 we cannot mention an exact number. However, we will PM you the current state of the targets along with the discount coupon.

Enjoy!
  • Hey GSA Forum Members!

This year was very challenging for all of us. However, we share a 40% discount for all the packages of our service for this Christmas and the New Year.

Coupon Code: NEWYEAR

This is a limited time offer that ends on the 5th of January. Keep your coupon slot reserved.

Enjoy!

• Coupon please
  • Coupon please

Hello!
    Enjoy!

• Looks promising. I want to know the quality measurements of your lists and how you filter them. Please share more information.
  • Looks promising. I want to know the quality measurements of your lists and how you filter them. Please share more information.

Hello!

We take our quality measurements seriously. We provide targets with higher Majestic Trust Flow and Citation Flow. The specially designed filters ensure to keep away all the targets that contain a higher OBL value and links. Feel free to check out our website for more information.

Don't hesitate to open a ticket for any doubts or inquiries.
  • After using few days i want to say this service is one of best link list service i have tried. I am working on IM review site and i am going to start affiliate with you very soon. Just wanted to shout out for this!
  • BUBA said:
    After using few days i want to say this service is one of best link list service i have tried. I am working on IM review site and i am going to start affiliate with you very soon. Just wanted to shout out for this!

We highly appreciate your review. We wish you all the best for your work and a Happy New Year!

You can join our affiliate program via JVZoo. We will PM you further instructions.
  • New year coupon please
  • Paid. Send dropbox invitation.
  • New year coupon please
    Hello!
    Enjoy!

Stellario said:
    Paid. Send dropbox invitation.
    Thank you for choosing our service. It usually takes less than 12 hours to receive the live feeding folders via Dropbox.

We wish you a Very Happy New Year!
  • Here is my review, the list is bad. I wonder where some positive reviews come from. The list was not even filtered for GSA engine. While doing the filtering, I'm seeing lots of blogspot.com sites in the Article engine. GSA will never post on that platform.
    I just wonder why people wake up and decide to create a service to rip others off.
    Mind you, GSA can't even load the list when dropbox finishes synchronizing.
    I'm sure OP has not even tested the list in GSA. Just scrapping and selling Junk.
  • edited January 2021
    Stellario said:
    Here is my review, the list is bad. I wonder where some positive reviews come from. The list was not even filtered for GSA engine. While doing the filtering, I'm seeing lots of blogspot.com sites in the Article engine. GSA will never post on that platform.
    I just wonder why people wake up and decide to create a service to rip others off.
    Mind you, GSA can't even load the list when dropbox finishes synchronizing.
    I'm sure OP has not even tested the list in GSA. Just scrapping and selling Junk.

Hello!

We are sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with our service. We provide high-quality GSA SER verified link lists, and we are confident about the quality and the richness of the service we provide.

Due to that reason, we do not hesitate to provide the iron-clad money back guarantee to all the members who sign up for our service. If you are not happy with our service, please create a ticket in the member's area. Our prompt support team will get back to you within 24 hours.

(It seems like our agents have initiated your refund upon request. Wishing you a Very Happy New Year! :) )

• Do you accept bitcoins ? I am looking to buy but my currently my paypal got limited.
  • Hanako said:
    Do you accept bitcoins ? I am looking to buy but my currently my paypal got limited.

Hello!

We only accept Paypal at the moment. Our team is currently working on expanding the possibilities of obtaining other payment methods. We will notify here when we accept Bitcoins.

• Oh new service. Will purchase soon. Good luck with sales!
  • Cosmetak said:
    Oh new service. Will purchase soon. Good luck with sales!

Hello!
    Thank you! A coupon has been delivered to you via a PM.
    Enjoy!

• 7 days trial please?
  • 7 days trial please?

Hello!
    All our new users get the 7 days money back guarantee. So you will be getting your 7 day trial without a doubt. A coupon has been delivered to you via a PM.
    Enjoy!
  • Am I too late to receive the new year discount?