Skip to content

Why Use Content Generation Software For SEO?

OK. I am looking to incorporate a program like Content Generator into my set-up.
What would I be changing if I were to purchase this? Meaning, where would this go in the link building process?
I know this has been covered before, but I am hoping users can help me out with profiles of how they use this.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    If you know what your article should be about and you want it to be 100% readable, then a content creation software has little value for you.
    However there are certain tools in it that makes writing it easier like:
    • the keyword suggestions that should be added to an article to rank better
    • the sentence suggestions when you input a keywords and you get raw sentences to that topic
  • @Sven ...  But you missed the main purpose. Autofilling all data fields directly to the GSA SER :) .Anyway GSA CM has article forge ? Sorry for our question.

yes you can use ArticleForge there
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    edited December 2020
    "If you know what your article should be about and you want it to be 100% readable, then a content creation software has little value for you."
    Sven,  I've been postinmg T1s by hand for a bit...very high-quality accounts.
    And, my SER articles are also hand-written, spun, but the spintax is checked afterwards.
    But I want to use GSA CG for higher-numbered tiers. Anything I need to know? What sites can you post such articles to? I don't think the content platforms I place my T1s on would be happy with scraped & spun content! But I know there have to be sites where it's OK. How do I know a site wouldn't just remove?
    You can create really good quality articles with i depending on the algorithm you use.

It's always good quality/possible duplicate vs. worst quality/no duplicate
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    Sven, is there a way to have another free trial? If I delete and then re-DL, would that work?
    sorry no, only if you install it on a new PC.