Skip to content

Proxy Problem

So I've just returned to using GSA after around 2 years break from it. 
I am having a problem though with my proxies. 
I have 25 Private Proxies (private not semi) from ViperProxy and just running 100 threads on my GSA.

Now problem is this proxies is not passing google test in GSA. What's funny is this is the 3rd time ViperProxy replaced this proxies for me and results are still the same.

When I first order 25 proxies from ViperProxy, I wasn't able to immediately use them cause I was still setting up my GSA. I was able to test the proxies after 2 days of receiving it and result is the same as in the pic above.

So I contacted their support to ask about this issue and they replaced the proxies. After 5 days all proxies are already red against google test and I emailed them again. Now they gave me new 25 new ones and the pic above is the result.

I emailed them if they can give me a google passed proxy and this is their response:
"Hello Sir, Already our support team check in browser.Google.com search 100% working fine."

So I suspect they don't have any plans of giving me new ones.

Sorry for the long intro but here's my question:
1. Is that normal? I mean GSA showing proxies not passing google test but in reality everything is ok with the proxy it's just GSA checker having a problem?
2. Anyone have experience with ViperProxy?
3. GSA Ser proxy checker is telling the truth and I should change proxy provider?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    1. Yes, the proxies are only working on your browser because it has already set some cookies that it sends along with the request that pass the captcha reply. GSA does correctly check for google passed proxies here. Only proxies that give a valid response without a cookie in place are considered to be clean
    2. Not I for myself, but if they reply with "working in browser" without clearing there cookies is a bad sign.
    3. Unless Im horribly wrong, then yes.
  • Sven said:
    1. Yes, the proxies are only working on your browser because it has already set some cookies that it sends along with the request that pass the captcha reply. GSA does correctly check for google passed proxies here. Only proxies that give a valid response without a cookie in place are considered to be clean
    2. Not I for myself, but if they reply with "working in browser" without clearing there cookies is a bad sign.
    3. Unless Im horribly wrong, then yes.
    Thank you for the answers @Sven I guess I have to change proxy provider. Do you have any recommendation? or does anyone have any recommendation for proxy provider that 100% uptime google passed proxies for GSA?

As I have said I am only using 100 threads for 25 private proxies so I think I shouldn't have any problem with my proxies easily getting blocked from google.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Most of the providers listed here should be fine: