Skip to content

Need help with anchors

I am new in gsa ser and i need help. GSA uses my keywords as an anchors, but i turned off this function. How can i use only my anchors words?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    can you show where exactly it happened (link) and a screenshot of your current settings?
  • Sven said:
    can you show where exactly it happened (link) and a screenshot of your current settings?
    http://www.coffeewithamerica.com/fall-beauty-with-kate-de-ponte/

• Sven said:
    as You can see, i turned off function "Use keywords as anchor text" but i dont understand where is my problem((
    OK, but since you have not entered any anchor texts, it also needs to use something here and then it chooses the keywords as best alternative.
  • Sven said:
    OK, but since you have not entered any anchor texts, it also needs to use something here and then it chooses the keywords as best alternative.
    But I put anchors with URL like 

OK thats different then. Can you create a project backup and send that to me in private message?
    I had a look on your project backup (thanks for sending) and finally see the issue.
    You have added your URL multiple times to the project. Sometimes with and sometimes without the anchor attached. Please click on EDIT next to the URL input and choose "Edit All" from the popup menu to changed that.
  • Sven said:
    I had a look on your project backup (thanks for sending) and finally see the issue.
    You have added your URL multiple times to the project. Sometimes with and sometimes without the anchor attached. Please click on EDIT next to the URL input and choose "Edit All" from the popup menu to changed that.
    What can i do if i need exact amount url with anchors
    For example
    site.com# anchor 1 i need 2 times
    site.com#anchor 2  i nedd 3 times
    site.com without anchors - 10 times
    Can I tune my project?
    You can use spintax on the url and the anchor more than once. like:

url#{anchor1|anchor1|anchor2|anchor2|anchor2}