Skip to content

Why didn't I get links? In google scraping

Hello guys! I already started with the GSA SER RANKER campaign, a few days ago I let the program run and I have not seen link creation, does anyone know why?

Data:
- Active proxies
- Active emails
- active threads
- CPU VPS active
- 341 keywords
- search engine ..... only search engine * google * and spanish
Tagged:

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Show some of your log lines (use pastebin.com).
  • 1. Your proxies are not google compatible and SER can't find targets to post to.
    2. You have a language preference enabled and SER couldn't find sites to post to in that language.
    3. You don't have captcha breaker.
    4. A ton of other reasons so your log lines would really be helpful here
  • Ready this is: https://pastebin.com/kNeED9Jp
    Thanks for your help
    1. according to the logs it seems you are using no proxies for search engines. At least there are a lot 000/000 replies without a proxy-note.
    2. you seem to use all kinds of search engines instead of relying on the "international" ones. Please uncheck all but international to keep traffic down
    3. "none of 1 required keywords found on site" << there you have your answer already. That will give you very few targets and it makes obviously not much sense when you e.g. submit your own content like articles to a site which later will have your keyword on it. So better turn that off again.

• 1 in 3 ... not bad I could be an indexer :D
    Thanked by 2Sven juanch7x
    yea thanks for the support ;-)
  • Sven said:
    1. according to the logs it seems you are using no proxies for search engines. At least there are a lot 000/000 replies without a proxy-note.

Hi Sven thanks for the help, I just tested the proxies and they are ready for BING. But for google it says "not working", I contacted my provider and she told me that it may be normal, but that they can also change it to work in google.

With your experience, do you recommend 100% best proxies for google?

2. you seem to use all kinds of search engines instead of relying on the "international" ones. Please uncheck all but international to keep traffic down

I am using only type engines:

*GOOGLE*
    MSN
    YAHOO

And all for Spanish language
    View image:

3. "none of 1 required keywords found on site" << there you have your answer already. That will give you very few targets and it makes obviously not much sense when you e.g. submit your own content like articles to a site which later will have your keyword on it. So better turn that off again.

You mean this option?

1. Yes if you can, get google passed proxies...at least a couple for search engines.
    2. uncheck all + right click -> check by language -> international ...that should suit perfectly
    3. yes
  • edited November 2020
    Hello, I am testing the program right now and in the logs I keep presenting the following data:

1. The proxies are all in BING right now, I left it like that to test and see the logs, if I could create any links. Depending on your response today I will proceed to request the change from my supplier.

2. Make the changes you requested, however I just saw that the Spanish-speaking countries are not selected. I want to campaign for a Spanish language market.

0. (pastebin log) Well according to that you don't seem to use proxies for search engines or the proxies do not work correctly. It should give you some results for the queries and not 000/000
    1.What you mean with "all in bing" ? You mean tested against bing?
    2. Using "google.com" (international) with a Spanish keyword is of course giving you spanish results. There is no need to use google.es. That is all correct here.
  • Sven said:
    0. (pastebin log) Well according to that you don't seem to use proxies for search engines or the proxies do not work correctly. It should give you some results for the queries and not 000/000

Hi Sven, The detail was the proxies apparently. I did the change of proxies for google search. It seems that it has already started to boot :)

View image:

1.What you mean with "all in bing" ? You mean tested against bing?

I meant that the proxies tested above only work for BING. But, I already made the changes for google.

2. Using "google.com" (international) with a Spanish keyword is of course giving you spanish results. 

This part I need to correct.
    I did the steps I mention above: ..... check by language -> international ......

But if it is by language I visualize the country (see image), and not the international one.

Another important fact is that in the registry I can see that the searches are in English, that is, the sites found with the footprint are in English, is it not supposed to show me only sites in Spanish?

It uses footprints and keywords so it is best to use "international" search engines to get the right nix. Some engines also not use your keywords and get only found by footprints.
  • Hello, I am happy because I am starting to get verified links, in 1 day I have achieved 2 links: D, it is little but for someone who is just trying this software I think it is a good sign.

I had 2 questions:

1. How often should I change the articles in a campaign? I have read here in the forum that an article with spintax can give you up to 3000 articles, equivalent to 3000 links.

2. What happens if I duplicate a project completely, (same articles with spintax, everything) and I put it active and start the campaign. Will the software publish the same articles already published in the other campaign or can it identify and publish a new one?

PS: I have selected the option as shown in the image below, but I think that is for this project.

edited November 2020
    I see the two links are for Wordpress. That engine is hard to create links for as many of these sites allow you to register and login but later submission is not possible (default behavior).
    --
    1. How often a spined article can be used depends on the spintax quality. Take sentence with an important keyword in and see how many combinations it can produce. Thats the maximum amount I would use.
    2. It will most likely create the same links again as it does not see the subpage where your article is created. But if you keep the verified URLs in it, it will at least not create links there again...but later created links by the original project will not be known to the duplicated one.
    --
    > PS: I have selected the option as shown in the image below, but I think that is for this project.
    Well it's for that project and spintax is not counted here. One added article is really just counted as one.