Skip to content

How To Downgrade GSA Content Generator

Hello, how can i downgrade back to the last version of this interface? Please see the screenshot  >  https://imgur.com/EoliQQd

Any idea please?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    For what reason? The program offers so much more control with the new interface unless you are missing something, I see no reason to go back.
  • edited November 2020
    Because up till the last version of that interface and  with such keywords below (i don't use the software to scrape for more keyword), i do get 40 articles under 10 minutes (i don't use proxies as well). But with this present version plus the version before this i am hardly getting any article no matter the setting.

My Basic Setting Then In The Old Version:

Input - my keywords, checked keyword must be in the title

Source - English language, regular sources( articles only, unchecked all others)

Output - Number of articles 40, Number of words: 500 - 3000, Keyword must be in the title and all other items left unchecked

5 benefits cleaning services
    5 benefits cleaning company
    5 advantages cleaning services
    5 advantages cleaning company
    6 benefits cleaning services
    6 benefits cleaning company

These setting with at least the last version of interface in this image https://imgur.com/EoliQQd i do get contents ( mainly numbered contents inform of bullet point i.e  10 advantage of, 5 benefits of, e.t.c without videos, images, links, i mean just contents)

But with this new input interface and version, i am not not getting anything again. I have tried all the setting all to no avail with this version.

I was enjoying this software for the kind of contents i need until i upgraded to this version and boom the fun is gone.

Note: i try replicated my old setting in this new version with mostly zero result. Please help.

Sven said:
    For what reason? The program offers so much more control with the new interface unless you are missing something, I see no reason to go back.

please provide a project backup with the settings you used in old version. I will check what might be wrong here.
  • Sven said:
    please provide a project backup with the settings you used in old version. I will check what might be wrong here.

Sorry where do i get the setting back up?
    well right click on the project->backup and send that in private message to me or by email.
  • Sven said:
    well right click on the project->backup and send that in private message to me or by email.

Oh i have since deleted all my old projects
    Well just create one where you think it would have produced articles which it now does not. I will look closely on that then.
  • I just sent you the project file in PM. Thanks