Skip to content

Looking for a french titlegen.dat

Hello everyone, I want to buy GSA content generator, Im actually playing with the demo to see the potential, and would like to know if some one have a translated titlegen in french, because it will take age for me to translate the file, I dont have any api access to translator software and the file is way to huge. Thanks

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    @FrancoisK seems to have done this before and Im also hoping he will share it with us.

• that could be great =)
  • FrancoisKFrancoisK Paris
    edited November 2020
    Hello Sven

I made titlegen.dat and also a dictionary specific to marketing.
    With pleasure to share it here :)

@Graal
    Nous pouvons en discuter si tu en as un aussi et le mutualiser ?

Francois

• Hey Thanks For your titlegen, yes we can talk about it (in french) on discord. I still dont own GSA Content Generator and my 5days trial is now expired. héhé my discord is Graal#2361
  • @Graal ,

I only use GSA products, which I find very good.
    I don't like to get lost with other solutions that in the end make me lose time and therefore money.
    I don't know if this is your objective on discord

Bonjour,

Je n'utilise que les produits GSA. que je trouve très bons.
    Je n'aime pas m'égarer avec d'autres solutions qui au final me fait perdre du temps et donc de l'argent
    Je ne sais pas si c'est ton objectif sur discord :)

• Discord is just a chat software  =) where we can talk in private. My goal with GSA CG is to generate content to make BH sites. do you think its suitable for me?
  • FrancoisKFrancoisK Paris
    edited November 2020

Yes, indeed, I use it to clock the links with Bh and Wordpress SEO Content Cloaker.
    I currently have 4500 articles, 680 of which are referenced by Google at the moment and it goes up every day.
    The goal in 30 days is to remove links not indexed by Google and create new ones.
    I appear on the front page for many keywords in my sector.
    You understand that GSA tools are very good.

Moreover, Sven is very sympathetic cool and attentive to our requests.
    I did not find this anywhere else

FR
    Oui, effectivement, je m'en sers pour clocker les liens avec BH et Wordpress SEO Content Cloaker
    J'ai actuellement 4500 articles, dont 680 référencés par Google pour le moment et ça montent tous les jours
    L'objectif dans 30 jours, c'est de retirer les liens non indexés par Google et en créer de nouveaux
    J'apparais en première page pour de nombreux mots clés dans mon secteur.
    Tu comprends que les outils GSA sont très bons.

De plus, Sven est très sympa/cool et à l'écoute de nos demandes.
    Je n'ai trouvé ça nulle part ailleurs