Skip to content

Just started 1st project and it shows 0 submitted and over 300 verified...

Hello everyone. Im pretty new to gsa ser. I used it 3-4 years ago and thought i had good results back then, but havent used since then and everything is very rusty. So Im watching tutorials and thought i had my first project ready to go and it shows 0 submitted and over 300 verified. I think the verified are ser finding sites from my keywords to target. But why isnt it showing any submissions?
Maybe my tutorial is outdated, I dont know. Would greatly appreciate any feedback and possibly an up to date step by step I go over to make sure everything is done correctly.

One other question while Im here...when choosing to submit to articles and directories, why does it force you to enter content in german and polish categories? I dont remember being force to do that 4 years ago...???

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    First a link is submitted and moved away from that "list" to verified once it is seen online. The step of adding it to "submitted" however can be left out if the link is instantly online (e.g. auto approve comment sites, guestbooks, articles visible right after submission when checked without being logged in).
    Thanked by 1Sempai
  • Sven said:
    First a link is submitted and moved away from that "list" to verified once it is seen online. The step of adding it to "submitted" however can be left out if the link is instantly online (e.g. auto approve comment sites, guestbooks, articles visible right after submission when checked without being logged in).

Sven, thank you very much for clarifying that.