Skip to content

Is it possible to link GSA Captcha breaker and GSA Contact across networked machines?

I've already got a machine running GSA captcha breaker and I was hoping my other machine would be able to run GSA Contact and talk across my network to it.

However, I can't see an option to point it to a web host/IP address to find GSA captcha breaker, I think it assumes it's going to be local on the same machine. 

Does it only work locally? Would I need to buy a second copy of GSA captcha breaker?

Great products so far though.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    1. enable the webserver option within  Captcha Breaker and use 0.0.0.0 or your external IP as interface
    2. simulate any of the captcha services (by default all)
    3. in the other GSA product, use not GSA Captcha Breaker but one of the simulated serviced (preferable something with "xyz API with IP" and user the external IP:80 in host.
    Thanked by 1jamie3000
  • edited November 2020
    Sven said:
    1. enable the webserver option within  Captcha Breaker and use 0.0.0.0 or your external IP as interface
    2. simulate any of the captcha services (by default all)
    3. in the other GSA product, use not GSA Captcha Breaker but one of the simulated serviced (preferable something with "xyz API with IP" and user the external IP:80 in host.
    I am looking for the same solution.In step 3 I am choosing 2Captcha API With IP option inside GSA Contact
    1. Its asking me for Host and API key. What am I supposed to fill in API Key? 
    2. In host should I give 0.0.0.0:80 or the IP of the machine on which captca breaker is running? 

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    1. Any api key will do here unless you also define that in GSA Captcha Breaker below the box where you have chosen 2checkaout to be simulated
    2. You need to use the real external IP of the PC where GSA Captcha Breaker is running
    Thanked by 1Sreejan
  • edited December 2020
    I did find when I did this that I needed to enter some dummy credentials. I didn't work for me when the user name and password were empty for the simulated API.