Skip to content

Gmail Accounts

I think this will be my last question to launch a campaign, i have G Suite account with google and can create unlimited Gmail accounts with it, can i use that Gmail accounts with GSA SER? if yes how many email accounts do i need per project? 

Regards

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    You can use gmail accounts, but you might have to open this URL to change security.
    You have to use at least the amount of email accounts that you use in the project options for scheduled posting->accounts per site. Maybe add like 5 as a backup.
  • YamiraanYamiraan Manchester
    Thanks Sven for your reply, do i also need to add some filter?
    What do you you mean by filter? In gmail settings?
    im referring this section
    https://prnt.sc/vcue3r

So each project have 15 gmail accounts is it enough or need to add more?
    well, if you can enable some kind of whitelist for all emails, then do it. Else you might miss some in automatic spam filters.
    So each project have 15 gmail accounts is it enough or need to add more?
    this is ok ?
    yep but keep accounts to a minimum + some as backup, else you waste a lot time with checking each of the accounts for verification links.
  • Yamiraan Hi , Wasn't that only 30 Alias with Gsuit ? Am i missing somthing.. BTW your question really depends with engines you going to use.  one site support one email at a time for registration so you got the picture. Such cases like web2.0s contextuals
    Yamiraan Hi , Wasn't that only 30 Alias with Gsuit ? Am i missing somthing.. BTW your question really depends with engines you going to use.  one site support one email at a time for registration so you got the picture. Such cases like web2.0s contextuals
    i can create unlimited alias with my gsuite account, Sven recommended me 15 email account with one project, im bit confused, if i use some verified ser list then how many email accounts do i need for each project?
  • I use 50-150 emails per tiers so about 500 emails but you can use catchall too...
    Hmm thats a bit too much no? Because SER chooses a random email per submission and in the end you have to check all accounts for verification-links and signup-emails.
    Keep it to a minimum to not lose speed.