Skip to content

Considering a Purchase Please Advise

edited October 2020 in GSA Proxy Scraper
Hi Folks - I am considering Purchased Gsa Proxy Scraper, now could you please give me your Honest Advice, please?

I have a Few Questions

1. Can I Add my Own Proxy Judge or Proxy Test link within the Programme?
2. Are Update Free for Life, including Software Rehaul or Re-design?
3. Are Support Suggestions that are Suggested and acted upon? ( ie within the Software )
4. Is there a Linux version of this Software?
5. How many Machines can this be installed on, ie my 2 Machines?
6. Is there any way to detect Residential Proxies?
7. What Server are these Proxies Tested against?

I can't think of any more questions at the moment

Thankyou and Stay Safe !!

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    1. Can I Add my Own Proxy Judge or Proxy Test link within the Program?

Yes, you can create your own test script.

2. Are Update Free for Life, including Software Rehaul or Re-design?

Yes, all updates are free

3. Are Support Suggestions that are Suggested and acted upon? ( ie within the Software )

I don't quite understand this question, but since we release regular updates for all our products, you can of course suggest anything and we will add it if it sounds useful for anyone.

4. Is there a Linux version of this Software?

No, just Windows. But Im sure it should run under WINE.

5. How many Machines can this be installed on, ie my 2 Machines?

Just one PC is allowed to be used with one license.

6. Is there any way to detect Residential Proxies?

What do you call "Residential Proxies"?

7. What Server are these Proxies Tested against?

You can choose between many options here...google, yahoo, bing, amazon, proxy judges, smtp server....
    Thanked by 1Ritchievalens
  • Hey!

All the GSA softwares come with lifetime free regular updates and you can just ask any question here if you come across. There are many experienced active members here and Sven is also a very helpful for those who need help with anything. Best of luck with your dreams!  8-)
    Thanked by 1Ritchievalens
  • Thankyou Sven and Ashawari
  • I love all the software here but This proxy scraper turn out terrible results look at this - https://i.imgur.com/xiKBtAv.png  that is using what is considered working proxies
    I believe there are better proxy software out there, and I own GSA SER, Captcha breaker, GSA Keyword Research and a few more but this one try as I might can't get proxies that connect even after testing and it says working, Sven outstanding stuff and amazing support but not feeling it with this tool
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    @kccan as you posted this on another thread as well, I leave a link to my reply here as I don't want to repeat myself: https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/comment/169120/#Comment_169120
  • Kccan its a great piece of software, you cant really find anything thats as feature filled