Skip to content

Proxies depleted quickly without using them?

Hello!!

I have a problem with proxies.

A week ago I bought a semi-dedicated pack of 20 and now I only have 7 proxies.

I do not understand why they are spent so fast, if I have not carried out a campaign.

PD: I am using a VPS
Tagged:

Comments

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    Do you mean they are not passing the Google test or something else?

If they're semi-dedicated, they're most likely shared between a few different users, which increases the chances of getting blocked from Google and other sites.

I've even had "fresh" dedicated proxies not pass the Google test because the whole subnet or IP range was blocked. 
  • s4nt0s said:
    Do you mean they are not passing the Google test or something else?

I've even had "fresh" dedicated proxies not pass the Google test because the whole subnet or IP range was blocked. 
    Possibly and what would be the best solution?
  • Try dedicated proxies? Best suggestion is to, prepare your projects and then buy these stuff at the last minute or last hour. Don't leave them for days man
    Thanked by 1juanch7x
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    @juanch7x - You can ask your vendor to swap them out for proxies that pass Google. 
  • Semi dedicated proxies aren't really up to google scraping. Sometimes you get lucky and it works for a while then once someone else starts using them for a bit of googling they die instantly. Even dedicated proxies are unreliable at some sellers.
    If you want to scrape google prepare yourself for shelling out some hard earned cash for real dedicated proxies and a voyage through proxy providers until you find the one.
    Thanked by 1juanch7x
  • Thanks guys!