Skip to content

What is the best E-Mail Provider for GSA SER

Hi all!

What is the best e-mail provider for GSA SER you think?   It is the mix of specification likes:

price, proxy loyalty, application accessibility, resistance to ban, etc.

Thank you

Tagged:

Comments

• How about catchall?
  • How about catchall?
    Hello-privet :)  What the zver etot catchall - never know ranshe
  • SEOSpartans is good. They are here and you must be able to contact them in the Buy/ Sell/ Trade section.
  • williewat said:
    SEOSpartans is good. They are here and you must be able to contact them in the Buy/ Sell/ Trade section.
    thank you! I have found they plans and cant understand. For exampe:  BRONZE plan - Unique catchalls - 1.    But, can I use this service (and bronze plan) for 15-20 GSA projects at the same time?

this is my question for your experience

Thank you

• 710fla710fla ★ #1 GSA SER VERIFIED LIST serpgrow.com
    Basilvg said:
    williewat said:
    SEOSpartans is good. They are here and you must be able to contact them in the Buy/ Sell/ Trade section.
    thank you! I have found they plans and cant understand. For exampe:  BRONZE plan - Unique catchalls - 1.    But, can I use this service (and bronze plan) for 15-20 GSA projects at the same time?

Thank you

Yes just make sure in GSA campaign settings you don't allow it to delete emails. You will have to login to the email site and delete them there 
  • 710fla said:
    Basilvg said:
    williewat said:

Thank you

Yes just make sure in GSA campaign settings you don't allow it to delete emails. You will have to login to the email site and delete them there 
    Likes it really cool service.

How much GSA projects can works this way in the:

1) one time 2)  prepeared project in GSA organizer

with this email vendor?  Bronze plan sure
  • HinkysHinkys SEOSpartans.com - Catchalls for SER - 30 Day Free Trial
    edited April 2020
    1.    But, can I use this service (and bronze plan) for 15-20 GSA projects at the same time?

Hi @Basilvg, I'm the developer of SEOSpartans so hopefully I can answer your question.

Short answer: Yes, you can use 1 catchall in as many projects as you like. There is no hard-limit on our side.

Long answer: The only limit we have is 300mb inbox / catchall. This is because the only real number that limits you with catchalls is how fast you're building links (LPM). Too many links too fast and your inbox will fill up. When your inbox is full, GSA SER slows down because it has to go through tons of emails each time it tries to verify emails.

Based on our internal testing, we recommend 1 catchall for each 50 LPM with the default settings (regardless how many projects / servers you have). So if you have 250 LPM after running 24/7 for a couple of days (stable LPM) you should probably get 5 catchalls (5 * 50).

Again, this is not a requirement, just a recommendation.

Hope that answer makes sense.

@Basilvg how much LPM do you have right now? (assuming you leave GSA SER on 24/7)
  • Hinkys said:
    1.    But, can I use this service (and bronze plan) for 15-20 GSA projects at the same time?

Hi @Basilvg, I'm the developer of SEOSpartans so hopefully I can answer your question.

Short answer: Yes, you can use 1 catchall in as many projects as you like. There is no hard-limit on our side.

Long answer: The only limit we have is 300mb inbox / catchall. This is because the only real number that limits you with catchalls is how fast you're building links (LPM). Too many links too fast and your inbox will fill up. When your inbox is full, GSA SER slows down because it has to go through tons of emails each time it tries to verify emails.

Based on our internal testing, we recommend 1 catchall for each 50 LPM with the default settings (regardless how many projects / servers you have). So if you have 250 LPM after running 24/7 for a couple of days (stable LPM) you should probably get 5 catchalls (5 * 50).

@Basilvg how much LPM do you have right now? (assuming you leave GSA SER on 24/7)
    Hinkys     Hope you will be developing and new tools as you support level is the best! Happy!
  • Basilvg said:
    Hinkys said:

Hinkys     Hope you will be developing and new tools as you support level is the best! Happy!

Time to use your service :)   look at PM please
  • Depends on the type of links you build
  • I use email accounts from Asia Virtual Solutions and it's fine because prices are low and quality is good (but I need to see if the mailboxes will hold up over time) : https://asiavirtualsolutions.com/product/gsa-search-engine-ranker-email-pack/
  • use emails from different subnets
  • BasilvgBasilvg Russia
    edited October 2020
    I asked this at april 2020 and now, at the october 2020, the best email service I used in GSA is http://www.catchallboxes.com/ I won't describe the details, you just need to try. And their technical support 5 star too. Enjoy friends
  • catchallboxes , i think they delete emails after 1 day.

if you have projects that need to be stopped for a day or two to make room for new projects than emails belonging to 1 day old project will be deleted.
  • DrGeek said:
    I use email accounts from Asia Virtual Solutions and it's fine because prices are low and quality is good (but I need to see if the mailboxes will hold up over time) : https://asiavirtualsolutions.com/product/gsa-search-engine-ranker-email-pack/
    thank you!

I will test it
  • YamiraanYamiraan Manchester
    i have hundred's of gmail account ?, can i use them with gsa? if yes how many gmail will need one project?
  • I also want to know about it. Is asiavirtualsolutions any good?
  • Hinkys emails have been quite decent. It seems like it's time to try Asia Virtual Solutions emails and Catchall Boxes

• Strange days: 

-------------------------------------------

Asia virtual site shows 

------------------------------------------------------------
    And catchallbox after 1.5 weeks 

----------------------------------------------------------

time for new heroes

• Unre3alEy3Unre3alEy3 Inside your Brain!
    Strange indeed. SEOSpartan was here for a long time. Never seen anything bad about them. So give it a try?
  • I used SEOSpartan successfully in the past. Sometimes their sign up site is down for some reason but otherwise the mails work. You can also look for hosting provider and set up catchall emails there. It takes a couple of hours and maybe some bans from the hosting providers but once you figure out how it supposed to be done it works well too.

• Basilvg said:

Strange days: 

-------------------------------------------

Asia virtual site shows 

------------------------------------------------------------
    And catchallbox after 1.5 weeks 

----------------------------------------------------------

time for new heroes

I used their emails every single day and I had no problem (and they don't pay me for this reply ;))
  • BasilvgBasilvg Russia
    edited October 2020
    I wrote  a tiket to asiavirtualsolution and Mike get idea to use proxy with their email in GSA. It now works excelent and submission speed up 10 times.

The problem look likes is my real IP has blocked by cloudflar or may be my ISP or the same. (So much volume of links per month I doing).

Asiavirtualsolution in total great vendor of different goodies to internet marketers.

catchallbox  fix the problem too

Both works good