Skip to content

Settings and Scraping

First off Amazing tool and like any tool the more you know about it the better and yes I read the help manual and the forum, but have a few ?'s.

I am only to amass about 1800 ips what are the best setting to get a lot more IPs.  We have this huge list of scraping sites bt I only get 1800 max.  So how do I get more proxies.

Next if I wanted  to scrape from a very specific site, that has pages of ips, how do I do that? what part of the tool do I do that and I export and save those proxies to file that are working and keep them separate?

Amazing tool just scratching the surface of what it can do?

Keep up the the good work.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    The default settings should be fine to get as many proxies as possible. Make sure all the providers in options are checked. You can of course add more there if you have other sites that list proxies but I think the major ones are already included.

• what is a normal scrape typically produce I am getting around 2000 on average?
    Thats hard to tell really and depends on your other settings like timeout's, tests scripts, region filters and so on.
    Though 2000 doesn't sound bad to me.
    Thanked by 1kccan
  • So no way to get 10,000 or more proxies, the best the software can produce is about 2000 working proxies?  Any place I can review best setting for best results?
    you can try using the proxy scanner...that will give you extra proxies not listed anywhere.
    Thanked by 1kccan