Skip to content

How would I set GSA PRoxy scraper to test against youtube, if I wanted to use the proxies for??

So I want to use the scrape proxies in a youtube viewer to generate views to my videos to bump them up when I first upload them to youtube.  But I want to be sure the proxies I am using in the viewer are working and will work with youtube.
I check off google, twitter, instagram, facebook but no youtube on the list.
How to get proxies using scraper that will give me proxies I can use for Youtube views that will stick.

Thanks keep up the good work. other sources of proxies?? 

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Create a custom script with e.g.

URL: hxxps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ai1fkELk5lg<< replace xx with tt
    String: YouTube</title>

Thanked by 1kccan
  • Thank you
  • Would you mind sharing what do you for generating the views?
  • edited October 2020
    TheGypsy said:
    Would you mind sharing what do you for generating the views?
    MILLION $ QUESTION

have you tried hitleap and similar sites ?

may be @Svencan come up with another software and put an end to all those cheap quality panels
  • I am looking for a good bot that can do this most bots can't do it or the views get removed
  • kccan said:
    I am looking for a good bot that can do this most bots can't do it or the views get removed
    can you tell which bots don't work, so we can avoid those 
  • sure I been trying the a few from seoclerks, for the most part garbage, I tried one called DarkRider I thinks made in BAS broswer automation software worked but no views at all.
    For the most part I haven't found any that truly work, seems the Google Gods keep out foxing the software creators.  Might be better to spend your money on buying views from smm panels but a lot of those are crap as well
  • edited October 2020
    did you try any of these ?

tubeassistpro.com
    diaboliclabs.com
    www.seoclerk.com/Bots/601964/Youtube-monster-bot-2020-New-Advanced-Version

i had old diabolical bot that i lost , it worked 2 years ago.
    Thanked by 1kccan
  • @ksatul that seoclerk bot I bought and you need to have your video in the tops 40 videos for your keyword, before it can work got a refund.
    I Diabolical bot no longer supports youtube and tubeassistpro is an alright tool not the best tool for the job it has its flaws and shortcomings
  • thanks for your feedback. two more look promising but i doubt they can do half a million views or that sort of functioning.

socinator support was helpful for nearly 2 hours, not sure about views.

socinator.com/youtube-marketing-software-features/

autosocialbots.com

Thanked by 1kccan