Skip to content

Public Thanks to Sven

Sven just wanted to say thanks for this software. My business has landed several clients just using this software. We usually get from $3500-5500/m from these clients. It has opened other opportunities too. Had two calls today with other businesses where GSAWC will be the backbone of our efforts. Used smart, this is a GOLDMINE. Thanks!
Thanked by 2Sven Kaine

Comments

• Are you have the proof?
  • romingson said:
    Are you have the proof?
    Lol... If you don't believe it, don't. Don't care. If you don't see how GSAWC can be used to get clients/make money in tons of B2B niches, you need to think again.
    Thanked by 1jamie3000
  • romingsonromingson Puchong
    edited September 2020
    I jlmeans do you  have any proof, no said other thing
  • Out of curiosity...what kind of conversion rate are you seeing?  Like for every 10K contact forms you send, how many actual sales are you winding up with?
  • have you created any custom pitch mail template? Would you mind sharing some insights of the pithing format.
  • Out of curiosity...what kind of conversion rate are you seeing?  Like for every 10K contact forms you send, how many actual sales are you winding up with?
    Haven't tracked that. I'm not selling from the message. I'm arousing interest, setting an appointment, and my closer closes the sale over the phone. But I would say we get like 1 appointment out of every 500 messages sent. Rough guess.
  • robin69 said:
    have you created any custom pitch mail template? Would you mind sharing some insights of the pithing format.
    If you see my other response, I'm arousing interest and selling over the phone (well my closer is). I'm selling digital marketing and offer a VERY good lead gen service with live transfer phone calls from the leads, a customized CRM with automations, etc.

I think GSAWC is great for this as far as cost and effort. We do several other forms of prospecting too.

If you have a high ticket product or service and want to tell me more about it, I could help you craft a message to pique interest and get them to set an appointment.
  • looplineloopline autoapprovemarketplace.com
    I would second this for @Sven he had really made a great tool here.  I work with clients that sell in various ways but have been able to help them generate $$$$$ using GSAWC. 

Glad its also worked at for you! @p@paulthegreek911 !
  • I need to recover my gsa license what is the solution for that
  • I always wonder what the conversion rate of participants and those who work with this program.

Of course, it all depends on the text that you send in the first email to interest the owner of the site. You have to be very creative at this step and always put yourself in the shoes of the person who will receive your email. 
  • no doubt these are great softwares