Skip to content

May I use GSA SER as White Hat SEO practice?

rezaulkhanrezaulkhan Dhaka, Bangladesh
edited August 2020 in GSA Search Engine Ranker
I like to increase domain authority for my site myseobd.com. In that case I must build quality backlink. As I am a licensed user of GSA SER, can anybody tell me how can I use GSA SER for my money site by creating only quality backlinks as white hat seo practice.
Thanks.
Tagged:

Comments

• Looks like you are very new to the software. Make sure to do some test runs and you are friendlier with all the settings and features. I won't recommend you to create back links for your money sites straight away. Try creating some tier 3 campaigns first. And move to higher tiers when you becomes an expert with gsa ser.
  • rezaulkhanrezaulkhan Dhaka, Bangladesh
    Yes, you are right. Though I purchased the software couple of years back, I didn't get too much opportunity to use it. Anyway, would you pls tell me if there is any updated tutorials available on how to use it properly and also how to create tier 3 campaign as well.
  • I don't think lots of things have changed since then. You can get started from this link. That's where I started learning about the software.
  • SER is not really a software to use it properly. It's a software that you can use to achieve your link building goals.

First and foremost you need to know what you want to do.
    Once you know it you set up ser accordingly.

Setting up ser following tutorials to rank your site is the worst possible way to do it.