Skip to content

Something wrong with GSA ser

I tried to maximize from minimize but it does not. There is no effect with any mouse click. It is working but screen does not come. Check my live video. For performing any task, I need to execute END task using task manager and start again GSA ser then and only I can do work.
Tagged:

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    no video attached
  • Check here=>

OK, that captcha input window is holding you back from focusing on the main-form.
    ALT+TAB should help here.
  • No. ALT+TAB does not work.
  • My PC has 16GB RAM. check screenshot
    what does your PC and specification have to do with it?
  • Nothing. Surfing, SEO (only GSA softwares), GSA SER,Indexer and Captcha are running. Nothing more.
  • It is still same situation. I think GSA indexer is consuming so much resource.
    hmm why SEO Indexer now? I thought we are debugging SER ?
  • Because today again it found hung status but I have been filling captcha manually but unable to see my ser. All Captcha breaker, ser, and gsa seo indexer are working simultaneously. When I stopped gsa indexer that I was able to see ser. SER was displaying. That's why I thought indexer is consuming some more resources.

• No.No it is having still same issue. Now I am stopping indexer but ser is not displaying. Do you want one more video of this issue?
    naw, maybe its best to have a look on that pc myself. can you offer access?
  • yes. you can send me mail on giteshtrivedi@yahoo.com. I am using anydesk
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    Probably best to send your email via PM to Sven and the GSA team! :p
    Just trying to help!
  • Deeeeeeee said:
    Probably best to send your email via PM to Sven and the GSA team! :p
    Just trying to help!
    Thanks for educating me. As per my thinking, we should not send PM to support team without their permission because they are already busy in other tasks,