Skip to content

Recommended spinner?

DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
edited July 2020 in Other / Off Topic
GSA legends...
Help me out. Please?
I need a spinner program.
One that puts out text that is readable. First time around.
A plus would be a feature that limits number of characters.
I'm using Spinner Chief for three years and I need something a little better.

Hopefully Sven is out in the woods somewhere, so anyone else who can help would be good.
Also, Sven I've asked before...I know you're busy...but any chance GSA will ever make a spinning platform/API?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    hi, sorry i will go through your private messages next week.
    right now we dont plan any api, though i can try adding one for gsa content generator so that ser and other tools can reach it via local host.
  • I'm using spinrewriter. Not sure is it better than spinner chief because they both do the same job.
  • austinchipaustinchip SLEAPFORD
    How about Word Ai?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    @Deeeeeeee next update of GSA Content Generator will offer you to use it's internal spinner via a simple API using /spin with text=...&lang=<lang-code> as post parameter.
    Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee
  • 710fla710fla ★ #1 GSA SER VERIFIED LIST serpgrow.com
    Spin Rewriter is my go to after having used several other spinners 
  • hi Deeeeeeee, out of curiosity asking. What did you choose as the spinner program?
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    edited August 2020
    Hi SweetyManika. Still haven't decided.
    In all probability, I'm going to go with GSA's product.

I want to try a few, but in the end, I've found that Sven and company just have more reliable software.
    Does anyone use TWO spinners?

I mean, for CATCHPAs I use GSA CAPTCHA Breaker and CapMonster Pro by Zennolab.  Not exactly the same, but just wondering.
    Oh and, hope you all are enjoying International Cat Day! MEOOOOOOOOOOOOW! :)
  • Deeeeeeee said:
    Hi SweetyManika. Still haven't decided.
    In all probability, I'm going to go with GSA's product.

I want to try a few, but in the end, I've found that Sven and company just have more reliable software.
    Does anyone use TWO spinners?

I mean, for CATCHPAs I use GSA CAPTCHA Breaker and CapMonster Pro by Zennolab.  Not exactly the same, but just wondering.
    Oh and, hope you all are enjoying International Cat Day! MEOOOOOOOOOOOOW! :)
    Lol!

for general tiers yeah GSA is the best option. Anyway going to purchase it as it's just a single purchase.
  • For spinner, I guess SpinnerChief and TheBestSpinner. After you spin manually, you may also need to check the content for duplicate. Just copy the content to your wordpress and use plagiarism checker inside the post editor wordpress. Uniquetext plugin from covenantlinks.com will be very handy.