Skip to content

Import proxy bug

KaineKaine thebestindexer.com
edited July 2020 in GSA Website Contact
Hi @Sven

Since several versions it is no longer possible to add new additional proxies (0 news). The problem is present even if the number of unique proxies imported is higher than the number of proxies already in the software.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Can you give a sample on how to reproduce this?
    Thanked by 1Kaine
  • KaineKaine thebestindexer.com
    Yes, already have proxy tested in Gwc and import another news (tested with import clipboard)
    Not sure if software must be restarted betwen i always in bed.
    Sorry, I don't understand how I can reproduce this. Can you e.g. show a screenshot or let me know what exactly I have to click to reproduce it?
    Thanked by 1Kaine
    edited July 2020
    All you have to do is start the software (we have already tested some proxies which are already ok in Gsa Website Contact).
    So once GWC is started, click on the project, configure, add proxy, import from clipboard.
    And ... this time it worked :/
    I don't know why, often I have to delete all the proxies to be able to import new ones.
    Has anyone reported similar concerns?
    No never before and I also don't get any issues so I was wondering. I will look into this though.
    edited July 2020
    If i send bug report at this time, you have all the necessary for see where is the problem ? 
    I have to quit project for acces bug report.
    no that would not show me the issue really, its just the call stack I would get.