Skip to content

alternative for kontent machine

tried it and for me does not do the job (scraping from google to proxy hungry) , looking for something else that auto fills the about me, short description etc , using GSA CG for all articles, just dont want to have to fill in the rest manually, any recommendations ??

thanks

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    When you export with "GSA Search Engine Ranker (All fields)", it should do this for you.
  • thanks Sven, just a quick question what does the GSA Search Engine Ranker (All fields) ++   do ?
  • also i dont see the option for "about me" or "micro message" or "signature" can these be also imported from GSA CG ??
    That one fills even more of the default fields like the comments with article snippets.
  • also i dont see the option for "about me" or "micro message" or "signature" can these be also imported from GSA CG ??
    That are fields you better leave as they are.
  • sorry for all the stupid questions, but to confirm if the "about yourself" , "micro message", and signature have data in them by default when i create a new project, are you saying the leave as it is and just use what the GSA SER have filled in already in those fields..??
    yes thats what i tried to say.
  • Many thanks Sven