Skip to content

Verified Links & Account Profiles

edited September 2012 in Need Help
Hi - I have two questions.

2. Is there a way to turn off create account profile links like the one above, but just do the social network link?

3. Is there a way to retrieve user account login details, ie account name, password

Comments

• For question 3 you can go in Edit project->options->tools->Export Account Data
  • @sibolo - thanks for replying to my #3.
  • As far as #1...

I had noticed the same thing before (on another platform). I did notice (later) that some of these links (to the blog entries) are reported and some are not. Apparently, there are some minor differences on how each site (even within the same platform) report back the results of the posting. SER is not recognizing some of these results even though they are actually getting posted. Maybe they will be able to fine tune it sometime, but I don't think it is high on the "to do" list. It is more of a minor inconvenience.

And for #2...

In order to create a blog post, there must be an account created on the site. When the account is created, SER goes ahead and drops a backlink in the account area (the more the merrier!!). It then creates the blog post. So, no, there is no way to create a blog post without first creating an account.
  • To clarify more for my #2 I mean that the account profile is still created by the my website field is left blank...and then a blog post is made with the link.
  • We found too, that GSA seems to only grab the profile link, even though the blog posts exists too.
  • mrmeotz...did you read my answer to #1? This does happen some times.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    optimized the blog-link resolve now for upcoming version.