Skip to content

Project creating backlinks to another project!

Hello! Any idea why my project is creating backlinks to another project? I have the good url on the setting and jet is sending the links to another url from a totally different project! Also, who to do for stop 2captcha to consume so much credit? Its crazy how fast it sucks all the money!
Tagged:

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    hmm Im sure you have more than one URL in project ->URL data. Please check.

For 2captcha, try to limit it to quality links only like DoFollow or PR>1.
  • olivier_84olivier_84 Paris
    edited July 2020
    Oh yes I realised there were more than one urls :)
    Do you mean like this?

yes, but lower PR maybe to 1, 3 seems a bit too much.
  • Ok! Thanks a lot! Could you please explain me the percent of the PR on SER from 0 to 100? Cause Im going for domain from 3-6 DR and I don't get much links 
    Sorry no, I have no numbers here. Maybe someone else can jump in?
    edited July 2020
    Is it normal Im spending 20 Euros per day on 2captchas? uff!!
    I don't have many projects or do I?

no not really. What engines do you use?
    Keep in mind that many site for wordpress/drupal allow login/registration but later no article can be placed as they simply don't allow articles. It's possible that you waste a lot captcha costs on here.
    Same for Comment engines where you might lose a lot on sites that manually review the comments.

For such types its best to use e.g. site lists where someone else checked this before.

edited July 2020
    Im using only those one! Sorry I know I do lot of questions but what is a  e.g. site lists?

"site lists" are sets of URLs you get from someone else that you can import into the program. They are usually "verified site lists" where someone was able to submit before and that would most likely work for you as well.
    Such site lists are often soled int he Buy /Sell / Trade section.
  • I have them, but I had to spot the 2captcha because is solving captchas captcha breaker should solve.  Why if I set it only for hard recaptchas on dofollow it keeps doing all the normal captchas gsa cant solve?
    If GSA Captcha Breaker is not able to solve it and SER is setup to use a second one, then it is using that if the filter is matching. So it should not use 2captcha at all if it's not DoFollow or on a certain PR?
  • This is my set up and its solving normal captchas 

OK, so basically it's only used for recaptcha + when being a DoFollow link (expected) and PR is at least 1. And with this setup you still have a lot 2cpatcha costs?
  • 20 euros in less than 2 days
    how many submitted links?
    any chance to login and check that myself? I don't see how 16 submitted could cause a 20EUR bill on 2captcha.
    edited July 2020
    Yes I can give you access tonight! Maybe you could check my project swell  :p
    I don't run a SEO service so I can't check that for SEO being good or not. We can however check why you would wast so much on 2captcha. However keep in mind it's 10:30am here now.
  • Same here!