Skip to content

My GSA SER stopped posting backlinks

My GSA SER stopped posting backlinks

My GSA SER stopped posting backlinks.
There are no blocked engines or search engines (IP).
It is simply too slow or not at all.
Could it be the lack of private proxies? Or can I continue using the GSA's own proxies?
My connection is fiber optic and 70Mb of Down for 20Mb of Up.
The GSA Ser seems to be choking on posting new backlinks today.
There are no serious problems with the GSA Logs.
What should I do?
Tagged:

Comments

• fredjohn5fredjohn5 London, UK
    It can happen when the proxies get burnt. Check the status of the proxies and add new once if they have been burnt.
  • BDSBDS India
    Proxies are the issue
  • Hello friends. It could be the proxies too. But that was not the only reason.
    I'm still using public proxies, but I migrated all my work to a VPS server and voilá, finding and posting several backlinks.
    It was a show now!
  • Now if I buy GSA Proxie Scrapper or put on private proxies. And yet, instead of making content articles manually and buying the GSA Content Generator, can things get even better? To generate new backlinks and to rank better?
  • fredjohn5fredjohn5 London, UK
    Now if I buy GSA Proxie Scrapper or put on private proxies. And yet, instead of making content articles manually and buying the GSA Content Generator, can things get even better? To generate new backlinks and to rank better?
    Adding private proxies and a content generator will help gsa ser post faster. If you have been manually creating quality articles to post, remember that you are going to choose a program to create articles on behalf of a human.
    Thanked by 1André Laguna