Skip to content

[SERVerifiedLists]Over 2M Targets/Mo➽High PA/DA ➽LOW OBL ➽Contextuals ☑Insane LPM&VPM

Comments

• JackDanielJackDaniel Kentucky
    can i create contextual targets with your lists?
  • vkp1988vkp1988 www.SERVerifiedLists.com
    can i create contextual targets with your lists?

Yes. SER Verified Links include over 80% contextuals and all the links have a MOZ PA/DA score of above 15. Our filters ensure the OBL score is below 70 of each link that been shared with the members. You will be able to create contextual backlinks without any issue with our service.

• CynthiaSCynthiaS Planet Earth
    vkp1988 said:
    CynthiaS said:
    What's the benefit of using ser verified lists instead of identified links?

Thanks for being interested in SER Verified Lists. Using lists that are verified by GSA SER and Captcha Breaker will help your projects reach a higher success ratio than using identified links. We make sure to scrape and verify each link with GSA SER and run through a quality check before providing them to our member's.
    What kind of templates do you offer? Can I use them on the ranker directly?
  • 10% discount code please
  • Requested a refund, for my order wso_srdr8h_29092876. Please reply to my email.
  • edited June 2020
    andreis96 said:
    Requested a refund, for my order wso_srdr8h_29092876. Please reply to my email.
    Hello Andreis. I want to buy links from them. Why do you make a refund if not a secret?
    fiesta said:
    andreis96 said:
    Hello Andreis. I want to buy links from them. Why do you make a refund if not a secret?

Hello ,

Unfortunately we don';t offer any discounts at the moment. (it's already on discounted as we were selling it on $57 years back.  We are the only service who providers Moz filtered links / obls . Hope it helps. Feel free to contact / open  a ticket for issues / questions. Also we got live support Mon to Sat (except holidays)
    edited June 2020
    andreis96 said:
    Hello!

Thanks for being interested in SER Verified Lists. Due to the nature of the service, we do not provide any refunds. We have mentioned it in our sales page. BTW we have got a pretty decent helpdesk support ticket where user will get replies under few hours ( Mon - Sat ) Plus we have got live chat as well. So you are free to contact our helpdesk for any issues.

I hope it helps.

Updated: I have contacted our account dep, and they confirmed they have no active ticket. You may be referred to the wrong service. Feel free to contact our helpdesk at http://www.helpdesk.vkp1988.com/

CynthiaS said:
    vkp1988 said:
    CynthiaS said:
    What's the benefit of using ser verified lists instead of identified links?

Thanks for being interested in SER Verified Lists. Using lists that are verified by GSA SER and Captcha Breaker will help your projects reach a higher success ratio than using identified links. We make sure to scrape and verify each link with GSA SER and run through a quality check before providing them to our member's.
    What kind of templates do you offer? Can I use them on the ranker directly?
    Hello!

We provide GSA SER templates as a free bonus for our existing members. We upload/ takedown templates within the time to ensure that our templates are optimized to perform well on your projects. You can use them on your GSA SER directly. We recommend you to tweak it according to your project and use it.
  • Finest lists that I have ever used guys!  8-)
  • Setting up ser for a churn and burn. checked are there any rules or regulations to use lists for a churn and burn campaign so i didn't find anything. Hoping it's not against rules if I use your service. 
    Setting up ser for a churn and burn. checked are there any rules or regulations to use lists for a churn and burn campaign so i didn't find anything. Hoping it's not against rules if I use your service. 
    Hello! Thanks for being interested in SER Verified Lists. You have the complete freedom to use our verified links on any campaign according to your preference. Since we monitor our verified links in real-time when links hit more than 50 OBL, it automatically removes from our server and adds new links to your GSA SER. So you are 100% free to SPAM lists. Happy Ranking!

• Interesting service. Placed an order...
    Interesting service. Placed an order...

Welcome aboard! Make sure to request for Dropbox access to receive the freshest links that we filter. Happy ranking!
  • I just got one question before joining into the member's area. Can I use ser verified lists templates for tier 1 projects?
    I just got one question before joining into the member's area. Can I use ser verified lists templates for tier 1 projects?
    Hello! Thanks for being interested in SER Verified Lists.

Of course you can.That's one of our specialties. Where user will get 100% verified top tier safe links (yeah we sort-out verified links for different metrics)

Hope it helps

Stay safe!
  • One of it's kind lists! Where can I join the affiliate program? Planning to do some business with you. 
    danNroycc said:
    One of it's kind lists! Where can I join the affiliate program? Planning to do some business with you. 

We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with our lists. Feel free to join our affiliate program here.
  • Hlo Sir My Name is Sanyal and I Am From Pakistan and Sir You Know In Pakistan Paypal Is Not Avaliable Is There Any Other method to buy your Product Sir
    Hlo Sir My Name is Sanyal and I Am From Pakistan and Sir You Know In Pakistan Paypal Is Not Avaliable Is There Any Other method to buy your Product Sir
    Thank you for being interested in our service. You can purchase our membership without Paypal. Please follow this link to purchase SER Verified Lists membership via a Credit/Debit card.

• hlo sir i  am seen this error when i am try to login

how to resolve

• hlo sir i am didnt purchase through this link
    https://www.serverifiedlists.com/ser-verified-lists-cc/
    can you plz resolve
    hlo sir i  am seen this error when i am try to login

how to resolve

hlo sir i am didnt purchase through this link
    https://www.serverifiedlists.com/ser-verified-lists-cc/
    can you plz resolve
    Hello!

Please open a ticket at our helpdesk to contact an agent regarding this matter. (Please bear in mind that this can cause if our system notices any misleading activities through your account.

You can solve this issue under 24 hours by simply opening a ticket at the helpdesk. Our senior agents do not monitor the sales thread. Please use the Helpdesk if you have any inquiries.)

Ps. If you haven't followed the link we shared, you may be referring to another service.

• kindly share discount coupons
    Thanked by 1vkp1988
    williewat said:
    kindly share discount coupons
    10% off recurring discount coupon sent.

Stay safe!

• lukegage92lukegage92 Buffalo, USA
    care to share a coupon?
    care to share a coupon?

Stay safe!

Thanked by 1lukegage92
  • lukegage92lukegage92 Buffalo, USA
    vkp1988 said:
    care to share a coupon?

Stay safe!

Is it a recurring discount or only for one time?
    vkp1988 said:
    care to share a coupon?

Stay safe!

Is it a recurring discount or only for one time?

Hello! Yes, it is a recurring discount coupon. Stay safe!
  • I hear you give coupons  :)