Skip to content

Why my private proxies are not being accepted by GSA SER?

I am a member of one private proxies site. I have 10 private proxies. When I tried to insert those proxies in GSA SER then it accepted only 2 out of 10. Thus I complained to my private proxy provider. He replaced 8 proxies. Now GSA SER is accepting only 1 out of 10. I do not understand why it is happening.

I am using GSA seo Indexer too. It accepted above all private proxies. Could you tell me why this is happening? How I get rid of this issue?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Do you test differently or use other settings between the two?
    Thanked by 1git
  • gitgit India
    How can I test differently?
    right click on proxies->test->choose against what to test.
  • gitgit India
    I tried but not found any working.
    but if it's working on one app and not on the other, then there must be something different. Please show screenshots.
  • gitgit India
    At present GSA ser is showing no private proxy is working (before it has 1) and GSA SEO indexer is showing 1 is working.

GSA SEO IND=>it is showing my all 10 private proxies with 1 working rest of not.

GSA SER => it does not show my other 9 private proxies in the list too
    these are the listings of the proxies and they are totally different. This makes not much sense. Can you offer access to that system in pm?
  • gitgit India
    yes you can take remote access.
  • gitgit India
    I think it was issue of my private proxies. Again I raised ticket to them and got new proxy set. Now all are working.