Skip to content

GSA-SER Work 2020?

Hi, I newbie and just one week buy GSA SER. I want to know, GSA SER still powerful in 2020? I believe these tools still strong, how about you?
Tagged:

Comments

• DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    edited May 2020
    Your best SEO investment. GSA works, and if you learn to use it, there are virtually no limits to what you can do.

Plus, the GSA community is about the most robust and friendly forum there is!

Here's something: I stopped running SER during the lockdown. I guess I was feeling down, and was derelict in my duty to my SEO work.

Here's the truth: SERPs took a hit.

The formula is still the same after all these years. Your web site/Instagram/YT channel/etc./etc. need "link juice."

Links are important. As important as content, which is every bit as essential as G00G1E always said it was. But if you do SEO and want to improve your link profile, GSA should be at the core of your toolkit.
  • xpacargilaxpacargila Indonesia
    Deeeeeeee said:
    Your best SEO investment. GSA works, and if you learn to use it, there are virtually no limits to what you can do.

Plus, the GSA community is about the most robust and friendly forum there is!

Here's something: I stopped running SER during the lockdown. I guess I was feeling down, and was derelict in my duty to my SEO work.

Here's the truth: SERPs took a hit.

The formula is still the same after all these years. Your web site/Instagram/YT channel/etc./etc. need "link juice."

Links are important. As important as content, which is every bit as essential as G00G1E always said it was. But if you do SEO and want to improve your link profile, GSA should be at the core of your toolkit.
    Yes sir, I will do the best for SEO with support from GSA SER. I hope all of the family in this forum can help someone like me to increase knowledge about SEO.
  • hey Deeeee

can you tell me what s ur strategy building Links, using Gsa? do you link directly to your money site by filtering high cautions settings in Gsa like filtering by keywords, languages, PR, etc. and u let Gsa find sites and post to them.
    Do you scrape your own lists, or either buying it from some providers?
    or you u use buffer sites in the first tier and use link pushing 2, 3Tiers Gsa for the link juice to your money site.

thanks
    hey Deeeee

can you tell me what s ur strategy building Links, using Gsa? do you link directly to your money site by filtering high cautions settings in Gsa like filtering by keywords, languages, PR, etc. and u let Gsa find sites and post to them.
    Do you scrape your own lists, or either buying it from some providers?
    or you u use buffer sites in the first tier and use link pushing 2, 3Tiers Gsa for the link juice to your money site.

thanks
    I hope Deeeeeeee answer this question :)
    Yes. lol I do all of those methods.

Except buying a list. And I rarely scrape lists, but I have. I should do this more...

I started out by direct linking to money sites. I probably need(ed) to filter more.

What I've been focused on for many months now is buffer sites at T1 that I make by hand.

High quality blogs on all the places you've probably heard of.

Also T1 as a URL shortener. Then linking to that.

I'm not a crazy experienced GSA user, BTW. There are many others on this board with way more experience!
    "And I rarely scrape lists, but I have. I should do this more..."

BTW, you can automate this using ScrapeBox and build a list in real-time as SER runs.

Or, set GSA SER to just search for targets  when it's not posting...

• lukegage92lukegage92 Buffalo, USA
    Simple answer is yes. It is powerful to create backlinks and support the websites very well.

The real question is, how to do it?

My suggestion is to follow Matthew Woodward's tutorials. Now you have got the tool, it's time to create your own link building strategy.

Ask here if you get stuck anywhere.
    Simple answer is yes. It is powerful to create backlinks and support the websites very well.

The real question is, how to do it?

My suggestion is to follow Matthew Woodward's tutorials. Now you have got the tool, it's time to create your own link building strategy.

Ask here if you get stuck anywhere.
    Thank lukegage92, I'll do the best 
  • hey dee

have 2 questions please for web 2.0 is it ok to use one of your personal emails to create one of them or it is a problem under google eyes

my 2 question do you know qualified provider lists for Gsa, who have you been experienced with one of them
    edited June 2020
    The first question: Google isn't going to even see the emails you use to make them!  But if you start spamming web 2.0s, you may get your e-mail banned/flagged if you create junk.  And then, that's your personal email that is screwed. That could have all kinds of nasty repercussions, like your important emails going into someone's spam folder!!

Some systems only allow one account per e-mail, anyway, so just using personal emails will be insufficient if you plan to make multiple accounts per system. 

Since you probably want to make more than one account per web 2.0, anyway, and to do this you will probably require multiple emails, you will need additional emails, anyway.  But using real ones among the mix seems OK.

Then again, some people have said never use ANY personal e-mails, and keep GSA work entirely separate. In the end, I feel that's the best idea*. Why? It just makes more sense to separate work from private life.  Emails are free/inexpensive, anyway, so why not?

*(though I do use some semi-personal "better" emails to do some quality web 2.0s)

The second question: Not really something I know about. Look at past threads and the Buy/Sell/Trade section of the GSA board.

• hi Deee

ok got it, I m not planning spamming web 2.0 just create branded ones and schedule decent posting contents from all the tech topics not link to my website on each article, it s pure spam, to be honest, just normal web 2.0 blogs looks like natural then build some authority by linking to GSA or whatever any tiered links 

I m gonna other emails why not like u said free, about The lists I m gonna check reviews in the group u mentioned

thanks a lot

edited June 2020
    "I m gonna other emails why not like u said free"

Just be aware not all free emails are acceptable on all platforms, as far as I know. You'll know once you enter the email.

Sounds like a good plan, tho. :) .
    edited June 2020
    Philosophically., what you're doing is A-OK.

If you're adding quality content, and linking sparingly and only where appropriate, for the benefit of the user to get more info at another URL, and the fact that it will help you rank is just incidental to that process, that's about as good as it gets. ;)

I'm about to embark on a new list of tasks which includes a new GSA/SEO project. Can't wait! Finishing up loose threads on another project that was a time-killer.

I keep spending too much time on it and I am getting upset. I feel like a crack addict...I don't want to work on that anymore, but I keep finding myself working on it, all the same! Not trying to be funny; I have tons of other work to do.

Not trying to hijack your thread, but don't let any project pull you in that way! Manage time consciously.

• Hi, Dee

sorry for my late response been busy lately, I understand u don't hijack anything, sometimes we get addicted for something that we feel it is not necessary or it takes more time than deserved because we want to see results, and we believe that others tasks are more important and get priority first class to achieve. it happened with me all the time, imagine I spent one week just testing proxies and try 2 or 3 different services for private proxies to run GSA coz I got very few verified links even null, when sven checked this, he confirmed are the proxies and they get banned quickly even I did the good setup for the treads and everything and others things required from me more time than lost it for testing stupid private proxies and finally go nowhere.

I asked other guys and advised me to run rotating ones instead of private they r the best but I stopped now until come back again later.
  • I want t ask you a favor please, do you know how GSA can post to established accounts for Web 2.0, to clarify, I have already web 2.0 created by login and password, and I want to post contents to these blogs using GSA, instead to log separately each one and post contents one by one. I tried last time to click on modify project then import Data, but GSA ignores them and posts on its properties, I thought maybe the platform of the blogs is not syndicated to GSA, I tried Wordpress blog and even the same issue. nothing...
  • Deeeeeeee said:
    ... but don't let any project pull you in that way! Manage time consciously.

That may be the best advice I've seen in months. Attention is our most precious commodity and time our only true resource. Time to get crackin'! ;)