Skip to content

How to make Setting for manual too?

Yesterday I bought this license and now I am running my GSA ser with captcha breaker. I am seeing so many easy captcha does not solving correctly by GSA Captcha breaker. Could you tell me how to configure manual captcha solving while GSA Captcha doesn't solve or not able to solve automatically?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    a) You can try sending me the URLs where that easy captcha appears and I add support to it on next update.
    b) Add support to it by yourself using the SDK in Captcha Breaker.
    c) Manual captcha solving should be the last option as it all slows down. If you really want this, add it to SER as a captcha service in the last entry (Manual Input).
  • gitgit India
    Sven, How to send you?
    just paste the urls
  • gitgit India
    http://captcha.ru/en/kcaptcha/ <= Like this you want?

Thats kcaptcha, not looking easy to me and it's already added. You cannot really blame CB to not have solved this.
  • gitgit India
    Sven,
    My dear friend,

I did not blame to your software. Of course, something better than nothing. But the success rate is very low. Your team is improving it is very good for everyone. But check my question, I asked the ideal setting of GSA Captcha Breaker and setting when GSA cap bre does not get the success that we need to put manual effort. I asked your only setting.
    well I thought you have issues with easy captchas so I thought there is room for optimization, but kcaptcha is something I can hardly read myself.
    --
    The default settings are probably the best. To forward unsolved captchas, try NOT to use captcha services in CB but add them to SER. Else you slow down the submission process as SER would wait till CB is finished to send another request.
    --
    Forwarding the unsolved captchas to another captcha service is something you should consider before using "Manual Input". That will drive you nuts with all the popups appearing and queering you to enter captchas.
  • gitgit India
    Sven said:
    well I thought you have issues with easy captchas so I thought there is room for optimization, but kcaptcha is something I can hardly read myself.
    --
    The default settings are probably the best. To forward unsolved captchas, try NOT to use captcha services in CB but add them to SER. Else you slow down the submission process as SER would wait till CB is finished to send another request.
    --
    Forwarding the unsolved captchas to another captcha service is something you should consider before using "Manual Input". That will drive you nuts with all the popups appearing and queering you to enter captchas.

How to configure this in setting?
  • gitgit India
    If Captcha breaker is failing (2 times) then manual can work. Because when I am configuring this setting then I think I would get captcha solving effort to my GSA captcha breaker and manual both.
    That setting above is exactly as you want it....CB tries to solve (2 times) and if failed, you get queried. CB probably only tires to solve 1 time though as it sees that kcaptcha is hard to solve and is skipped anyway. So SER will not send it in 2nd try and straight move on to the next service which is "Manual Input".
  • gitgit India
    Thanks a lot. I wanted to ask this thing. Appreciate your help and guidance.