Skip to content

[SERVerifiedLists]Over 2M Targets/Mo➽High PA/DA ➽LOW OBL ➽Contextuals ☑Insane LPM&VPM

Comments

• vkp1988 said:
    Avichal said:
    Can I get a discount code plz.

Thank you for being interested in our service. There are no discount coupons available at the moment. But we will make sure to mention here if there are any coupons available in the future.

No problem. Can you give an idea about how many article links can I get from 1k such target sites from your list if I use antigate, rucaptcha and captcha breaker vs only captcha breaker. Are your lists truly verified because these numbers look very high. thanks.
  • vkp1988vkp1988 www.SERVerifiedLists.com
    Avichal said:
    vkp1988 said:
    Avichal said:
    Can I get a discount code plz.

Thank you for being interested in our service. There are no discount coupons available at the moment. But we will make sure to mention here if there are any coupons available in the future.

No problem. Can you give an idea about how many article links can I get from 1k such target sites from your list if I use antigate, rucaptcha and captcha breaker vs only captcha breaker. Are your lists truly verified because these numbers look very high. thanks.

Thank you for being interested in our service. Using only Captcha Break should be fine. We cannot assure an exact number of targets your SER will process because it depends on many factors such as the quality of proxies, the freshness of emails, and the performance of the VPS etc.(Most of all is campaign settings)  We can assure you that you will never run out of links to post with our subscription.
  • how many unique domains you will give for a month?
    how many unique domains you will give for a month?

Thank you for being interested in our service. We guarantee to scrape 100% unique domains. Our system is capable of removing duplicates instantly so that you will not receive the same domain again and again. Hope it helps.

• I am new to the gsa ser. Im currently using xrumer. Will your links work with xrumer?
    I am new to the gsa ser. Im currently using xrumer. Will your links work with xrumer?

Thank you for being interested in our service. Our filters only filter the links which can be processed via GSA SER. But you may be able to get some results with our service on Xrumer. However, we will not guarantee the results though. You will receive great results if you use them on GSA SER.
  • discount coupons available?
    discount coupons available?

Thanks for being interested in our service. Our packages are already at the discounted price and feel free to directly purchase from the website.
  • heard good things about this service. subscribed and hope this will show me some colors.
    heard good things about this service. subscribed and hope this will show me some colors.

Thanks for your purchase. Our lists will definitely satisfy your needs. If you have any questions or doubts, please open a ticket at our helpdesk.

Official website - www.serverifiedlists.com
    Helpdesk - www.helpdesk.vkp1988.com

• solarinvadersolarinvader Los Angeles
    Great job with the verified targets. I am starting to see progress with campaigns. 
    Great job with the verified targets. I am starting to see progress with campaigns. 
    Thanks for the review! Don't forget to follow our best practice guide, which can help you increase the taking. Stay safe!

• do you offer any coupons?
    darylst said:
    do you offer any coupons?

Thanks for being interested in our service. Our packages are already at the discounted price and feel free to directly purchase from the website.
  • Can I learn more about the templates in the member's area?
    danNroycc said:
    Can I learn more about the templates in the member's area?

Hello, Yes sure. We provide GSA SER templates as a free bonus for our existing members. We upload/ take down templates with in the time to ensure that our templates are optimized to perform well on your projects. If you are an existing member you can check SER Verified Lists Essentials /GSA Search Engine Ranker Add-ons /SERVL Goodies folders to get the available templates.
  • only offering the yearly and the monthly subscription? how about the 6 months plan?
    only offering the yearly and the monthly subscription? how about the 6 months plan?

Thanks for being interested in our service. You can purchase our 6 months plan through our sales page. We did not add it here due to the lack of space.
  • solarinvadersolarinvader Los Angeles
    Hi! I just created a ticket at helpdesk.vkp1988.com. How long will it take to get an answer?
    Hi! I just created a ticket at helpdesk.vkp1988.com. How long will it take to get an answer?

Hello, we have updated all the tickets. We make sure to respond under 24 hours except sunday.
  • Tried downloading the best practice guide from the member's area. I couldn't download it. How to get your best practice guide?
    Tried downloading the best practice guide from the member's area. I couldn't download it. How to get your best practice guide?

Hello! You should be able to find all the useful guides and templates in the Dropbox folder called 'SER Verified Lists Essentials'. Hope it helps.
  • liam11paulliam11paul Caribbean
    Hoping to purchase today. What is your refund policy?
    Hoping to purchase today. What is your refund policy?

Thanks for being interested in our service. Due to the nature of the service we do not provide any refunds. We can assure you that our lists are rich in quality and will help your GSA SER run efficiently.
    Thanked by 1liam11paul
  • Hey!

I saw a post on niche vista that your members receive a free membership of niche vista along with your membership. I was wondering, does it apply for new members?
    Hey!

I saw a post on niche vista that your members receive a free membership of niche vista along with your membership. I was wondering, does it apply for new members?

Thanks for being interested in our service. It was an old offer we provided for our legacy members. That will not be applied for new members.
  • liam11paulliam11paul Caribbean
    Subbed. Feeding the ser today  :)
    Subbed. Feeding the ser today  :)

Welcome abroad! Please log into the member's area and request for dropbox access. You should receive fresh links with in 12 hours. Happy Ranking!
  • CynthiaSCynthiaS Planet Earth
    What's the benefit of using ser verified lists instead of identified links?
    CynthiaS said:
    What's the benefit of using ser verified lists instead of identified links?

Thanks for being interested in SER Verified Lists. Using lists that are verified by GSA SER and Captcha Breaker will help your projects reach a higher success ratio than using identified links. We make sure to scrape and verify each link with GSA SER and run through a quality check before providing them to our member's.