Skip to content

CapMonster Cloud recaptcha v3 not supported

Hi Sven, it's been a while since I've posted here. Hope you are well :)

https://zennolab.com/discussion/threads/capmonster-cloud-zapuskaem-raspoznavanie-recaptcha-v3.78126/

Looks like GSA website contact does not support recaptcha v3 (seeing in the logs that it is not supported), but it seems capmonster cloud supports both v2 and v3 recaptchas.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    There are several services supporting v3. However, in order to solve v3, you need some value other than the site-key + URL to submit to the service. That value however is not within the html source, it's delivered by executing javascript on that page.

I can not get that value by anything else and so it's simply not possible right now.
  • sorry to hijack, is solving recaptcha 3 a ip thing? if we use residential ip address will it help?
    That will not help sorry.
  • Hello, 
    I would like to know if in 2021, does GSA Website Contact can plug to a service (GSA Captcha Breaker or others) to send email on websites that have recaptcha V3 installed ?
    Thank you
    it will not send emails,it's submitting messages via the contact form.
    But yes, it can use GSA Captcha Breaker.
  • But yes, it can use GSA Captcha Breaker.
    On websites that have installed recaptcha V3 ?
    GSA Captcha Breaker can not solve recaptcha v3, but you can use other services that are able to do so.
  • Sven said:
    you can use other services that are able to do so
    Which one please ?
    Thank you