Skip to content

"Words Filter" before submission of contact form

hi @Sven the software works really well and i was wondering if we can have this feature.

I believe for most of us, the list we scrap for gsa website contact isnt 100% accurate.
While there is a nice feature to filter by language, I was thinking if we can add another layer of check before submission.

For e.g., apart from checking for language at a contact page, can we get the software to check again for certain words on the page like "country name" and country telephone code and area code?

this is to further drill down to ensure we dun submit to sites that we do not want.

thanks!

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    you can use the content filter for that. Just add certain words to it. Use !word to negate that filter.
  • Hi @sven, say i wanna only post to contact forms with "New Zealand" in the address, but a problem that is recurring is many such contact form have a drop down list of all the countries in the world and "New Zealand" is always present

In this case do we filter by html codes?
    Sorry, filtering by country names and having that in a selection box is kind of impossible then.
  • ok thanks for ur reply!
  • Hi @sven, for the option under filter "accept only website from the following countries".

how does the filter work? does it mean if i choose new zealand it will only post to .nz domains? or does it check for the word "new zealand" on the page?
  • Yes,this is it
  • Hi @sven, for the option under filter "accept only website from the following countries".

how does the filter work? does it mean if i choose new zealand it will only post to .nz domains? or does it check for the word "new zealand" on the page?

I assume it goes off the extension, as an extension can belong to a certain country.
    It will check in several way. First by the domain extension, then by the ip and where it is located.
  • @Sven thanks Sven! but in this case, with so many companies using generic .com and hosting in other countries, if we click this option im guessing we will miss out on a lot of legit domains? i understand there are limitations to things, but thought of double checking with u
    Well in that case (com and hosted outside country) it will be almost impossible to detect it correctly.