Skip to content

Attempt to merge 2 small fresh projects leads to freeze of GSA SER

majkee97majkee97 Prague, The Capital, Czech Republic
Hello Sven,
I have tried several times, to make all projects Inactive, GSA SER is Stopped, no Threads is recognized on the status bar. I have also reset the Submitted records, and projects just keeps Options and Verified (105 and 130) to make projects for merge smaller. No matter what, anytime I try it, GSA SER got frozen. At the moment of trying is running only GSA SEO Indexer,  CapMonster, GSA Proxy Scraper and DropBox application, that feeds GSA SER by fresh lists.
Beyond mentioned apps is yet ran. I have set in all GSA apps count of threads to 20, however neither like that it have no possitive impact.

Is there anything else I can do, not to make GSA SER freezing all the time? That leads me to kill it in Task Manager and start it again.

My HW config is following: Intel i3-7130U @2,70GHz, 12GB RAM DDR4, 1TB M2 NvMe, 500Gbps WAN
System resources are following: 12%CPU, 35%RAM, 0%HDD, 0%LAN. 
My OS is MS Windows 10 PRO 64-bit. The machine is completely dedicated just for purpose of link-building.
Thanks for Your answer.

Regards,
Michal

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    please send me the two project you like to merge, I try to reproduce this over here.
  • majkee97majkee97 Prague, The Capital, Czech Republic
    OK, one sec, I will grab it to RAR and attach them in a while.
    Regards,
    M
    These are 2 projects, that were some time ago duplicated from another one. I duplicated initial one 10 times and attempted to merge just these 2 projects after 2 day of running.

Thanks for your hint.

Regards,
    Michal
    so basically you select the two-> right click -> modify project -> merge... ?
    edited May 2020
    Yep, and that freezes GSA SER completely, so I have to kill it in Task Manager. Also in RTM and Modify Project/Edit, it leads to same. Do I have to simply delete them and to create new from scratch? I have set in the master project, that it will send the verified links to GSA SEO Indexer after 4 days past first verified.
    I see your problem...you have like 105000+ email accounts in that file...WHY!?
    Merging that takes soo long.
    It might be because of previously duplicated projects. Usualy I took only 1000 per one project. How it get there?
    edited May 2020
    Is it possible easily remove them from projects in notepad (I mean specific delimiter character "ÿ" - that one is shown for me, when I edit project or verified list in notepad)?
    Yes, edit by notepad and remove all the [email accounts] section.
    However, next update will load/merge them way faster.
    Thanked by 1majkee97
    Cool, I did it by RTM/Modify Project/Reset Data - I have chosen E-mail Accounts, Parsed E-Mail Cache, Target URL Cache. Once done, it allowed me to merge projects finally. Thanks a lot for Your help.

Regards,
    Michal