Skip to content

Getting nonstop unknown submission and uknown registration errors

About a month or two ago I was getting a very good VPM @ 35 and then all of a sudden my VPM dropped to 2-3 and I didn't make any changes to cause it to happen.  When I check the log I am seeing nonstop unknown submission status and unknown verification status.  I am using private backconnect rotating proxies with a linklist from PSR.  I've been using GSA for many years and my setup is very good as well as my knowledge of the software.  I have tried resetting everything, new emails new content in campaigns and played around with the settings for past few weeks to see if something would fix it yet I am still experiencing these errors and they won't go away no matter what I try.  @Sven can you see what is causing this and maybe provide me with a solution?

Comments

• In the image it shows it doing it for xpressengine but I can confirm it is doing it with ALL engines.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    for xpression engine its normal....it tries to submit in a later step without registration/login.
  • It only shows xpressengine in the image, I can assure you that it is doing it with virtually all engines and can supply you the logs so you can see for yourself.
    yes, give me the logs then
  • @Sven Here are the most recent logs.  As you can see it is giving me the same error no matter what engine it's using.  

https://pastebin.com/Laixk5Y4
    just 3x "unknown submission" int hat log...doesn't look that suspicious.
  • @Sven Here is the most recent one and there are about 30+ different unknown submission and unknown registration errors.  Whatever is causing it It's seriously effecting my VPM and has caused it to drop from 35+ to 2-3 VPM.  https://pastebin.com/9PYRt1EE
    I can't see any issue here really. What you can do is this:
    1. go to options->advanced->debug mode
    2. on that "unknown status" window, try to double click on it and see if it has some details on the page that opens.