Skip to content

What is best captcha service these days?

What is best captcha service these days? 

Comments

• DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    I'd also love to know what everyone thinks. :love:
  • BDSBDS India
    I was a DBC fan but it looks as dead sometimes
    Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    2captcha or antigate
    Thanked by 2BDS Deeeeeeee
  • goodvibesgoodvibes Singapore
    +1 for 2captcha
    Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee
  • I am using Capmonster. Its just anually payment and the sitekey addon (to resolve recaptcha) costs just 10$ a month, much cheaper then deposit on this sites.
    Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee
  • JackDanielJackDaniel Kentucky
    Yeah I stopped using it few years ago since it disappointed me with the submissions. Capmonster and 2Captcha are the ways to go.
  • Captcha Breaker has one type of captcha which cannot be solved correctly by 2captcha ;)
    Capmonster is very good, even though it misses some simple ones.

Best combination is to use all tools.
    "Best combination is to use all tools."

I like this idea best. You can try each service, as there's really no obligation once you set up an account. Just add funds as you need to.

And GSA CAPTCHA Breaker is solid and has saved me a ridiculous amount. Thanks, kindly, Sven! ;)

I even recently purchased CAPMonster and added it to my setup with good results.

So now I use both!

You don't really want to miss any link placement opportunities if you can, and having a toolset comprised of all different services is a good idea.

SER keeps track of the solve rates for each. Just click on the CAPTCHA solve status at the bottom of the main window and a pop-up window will have all the relevant details.

Hope that helps!
  • gsa + capmonster cloud
    edited May 2020
    Hmm..Checked out the ZennoLabs site again. Didn't realize CAPMonster Cloud does not refer to the software on your own machine/VPS PLUS the $10 monthly "cloud"  reCAPTCHA service. It's an entirely different thing, a per/CAPTCHA API service available with SER and a key. Nothing more. Just an heads-up to anyone else who didn't realie this.

Question: Must we limit threads so as not to burn out proxies if using for hard (G00G reCAPTCHA)?

And then next Q, how do we determine how many threads to use? (Like is it simply a formula: for every X proxies, use Y CapMonster threads, or are these numerous considerations?)

edited May 2020
    "Question: Must we limit threads so as not to burn out proxies if using for hard (G00G reCAPTCHA)? "

Imeant with the API-based Cloud service.

I've already learned, firsthand, that a setting of 0 will set unlimited threads and quickly  burn through proxies.
  • 2captcha for quality campaigns
  • JamesJames SEREngines.com
    edited May 2020
    I only use 2captcha at the moment when building engines for SEREngines that require recaptcha, everything else CaptchaBreaker is fine. I did try DBC but was always disappointed as it would timeout and not solve after several minutes.

I am open to trying some other solutions if suggested as most of our engines require recaptcha solving (v2 & v3).
  • capmonster.cloud