Skip to content

How to remove backlinks that created by ser?

I was letting it run for a while. Later I noticed a mistake on the posts I created. Is there a way to remove a set of backlinks?
Tagged:

Comments

• DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    I only know of one way:

In the projects pane, right click on a project.

Select Status, and mouse down to Remove Links.

Then, tap the Start button, top right.

I don't know how you can selectively remove links. I believe this will remove all that can be removed.

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    edited May 2020
    @Deeeeeeee - There's another way too ;)

@KasunPerera - Right click on the project > show URLS > verified. Then from there you can right click in the new window > select > select whatever links you want to remove via the filters. Then right click again and choose "turn project active and remove selected links".

Keep in mind it won't be able to remove links that don't require a login like blog comments, trackbacks, etc.
    Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee
  • @Deeeeeeees4nt0s
    Thanks guys. I was worried thinking that there is no way. 
  • Unre3alEy3Unre3alEy3 Inside your Brain!
    edited May 2020
    Seems like there are many methods to do that
  • JayJayJayJayJayJay Malaysia
    How do you do that in 2023? I tried right click on project > Set Status > Active (Remove Links)and let it run for a while but still dont see decrease in number of links...did I miss something here?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    This will try to remove links again from link types where an account was created previously. However, the link count is not decreased. You will have to do this manually by reverifying the links.
    Thanked by 1JayJayJay