Skip to content

URGENT! - Need Help Regarding Proxies Settings n LpM Boost!

Hey Guys! Whats up? 

I'm getting confused for Proxies Settings! 

Actually the main issue is LpM! i'm not greeting boost! i dont know what's wrong with my settings etc. but i need your help to resolve it!

Please help me with the Proxies settings now! i have 20 Semi-Dedicated added to ser.

But how to use it for my projects i m so much confuse in that: here take a look and suggest me the best to optimize my LpM.

KINDLY HELP ME WITH THE SETTINGS TO BOOST MY LPM! 

Thanks!

Comments

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    Are you importing your own scraped list or letting SER scrape from the search engines? If you are letting SER scrape from the search engines and only have 20 dedicated proxies, you should decrease your thread count by a huge amount. Your proxies are going to get blocked extremely fast if you're scraping from Google with only 20 proxies @ 1,000 threads ... maybe instantly.

For me, I disable proxies for verification, email checking and I don't use PR checking so that's disabled for me as well. I also have disable banned proxies and "custom time between search engine queries" enabled. (if I'm scraping and not using a list)

Also, if you're scraping from the search engines, make sure you only have a few search engines selected in your project options. I usually go with Google/Bing and that works well for me.

If you're going for mainly LPM you should check some of shaunmarrs tutorials. They're older, but the settings/ideas behind it should still apply: http://shaunmarrs.com/944-links-per-minute/

He has a lot of tutorials you might find useful.

Thanked by 1JVA24
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    edited May 2020
    "Also, if you're scraping from the search engines, make sure you only have a few search engines selected in your project options."

Hi, s4nt0s. Just wondering why you limit the number of SEs. I've thought this over a lot. I never asked anyone else's opinion, but it seemed to me that sticking solely with Google would raise chances of a link being indexed BY Google. With that said, tho, I actually mostly end up going with all the SEs I can, limiting only by language or geography.

"I don't use PR checking"

Again, just wondering why you don't use this.

Thanks.

Thanked by 1JVA24
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    @Deeeeeeee - Google/Bing return a lot more results than the other search engines so I'd rather not have SER waste time/resources trying to scrape from SE's that don't return many results. In my experience, SER just seems to be more efficient when not using so many SEs. If your setup is working well for you, then stick with it. :)

I have PR disabled because I mainly use SER on lower tiers and I'm not overly concerned about it with my current projects, but if it is an important money site I'd probably leave it on and set a minimum PR.

I'm excited about SERE V3 though, it will be nice to hit some of the higher quality sites again with SER. ;)
    Thanked by 1JVA24
  • Thanks Guys! i'll try and do as you said and lets see how it goes! :) 
  • I was using site lists till now! but now i have to learn to scrap the list!
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    "I'm excited about SERE V3 though, it will be nice to hit some of the higher quality sites again with SER. "

As for quality T1 links, I have done it all manually. That went just so-so, as it's time consuming and SHOULD be a Top Tier task, but it seems it gets relegated to the lower tiers.
    Thanked by 1JVA24
  • Hey! Thanks Guys! after your suggestions i have updated my ser and it worked well for me! now i'm getting around 100-120LpM! :)