Skip to content

Newbie Help Needed

rb4614rb4614 United States
I have been watching several video and tutorials online.
I am using RankerX for tier 1. I took the premium links and put them into GSA SER as the "URL". I made changes to the settings as I saw in a video. 

I plan on using GSA SER for Tier 2 and 3

Tier 2 I have Blog Comment, Directory, Forum, image comment, microblog, social bookmark, trackback, and url shortener.
Articles are scrapped with GSA Content generator and spun using spin rewriter, and I have 3 keywords set, I checked use keywords as anchor text
Page rank 1 or above. I also import same URLs I got from scrapebox.

Created
Tier 3 I have disabled article manager and all default settings.. only doing forum and blog comment (same keywords) but no page rank.

I have it running....
I am seeing a lot of no engine matches.

Questions I have. I am completely new to automation. I plan on doing this for this setup for lower paying clients. (I will still do some manual for tier 1 of course).
-Would you make any changes on how I currently have GSA SER setup?
-When this project is done running and I want to run it next month, will it still post to the same forum, blog etc? I do not want it posting the same comments and links. How do you avoid this?
-Do you change keywords monthly for your clients?
Tagged:

Comments

• I you are currently using RankerX you must not be completely new to automation tools. Just as every automation tool, yes you will have to set it up according to your project and perhaps you will need to use extra plugins as well. 

If you are worried about the forums/blogs you want to post on each month, you can choose a selecion of forums on this month and make sure to deselect them and choose another set of forums/blogs next month. you can easily find filters by double clicking on the project.

Spend a considerable time on creating multiple contents and use a spin tool to avoid posting the same content. Good luck!
  • no engine matches will show due to many reasons. make sure the proxies you use are worker properly.
  • austinchipaustinchip SLEAPFORD
    When this project is done running and I want to run it next month, will it still post to the same forum, blog etc? I do not want it posting the same comments and links. How do you avoid this?

Running SER once or twice a month will hardly do it. Using the same link list over and over might do this. As long as you are using new links, you will be good to go.

Do you change keywords monthly for your clients?

It is completely up to you. SER will use the once that you provide.