Skip to content

ReCaptcha v3?

CyberwebbyCyberwebby https://bulkcomments.net
Hello,

Does anyone know the best captcha service for solving not only ReCaptcha v2 but also ReCaptcha v3?
Tagged:

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    2captcha.com does both.
    Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee
  • CyberwebbyCyberwebby https://bulkcomments.net
    edited May 2020
    Ok thanks. Well what do you think about CapMonster? I heard they do both too and are more affordable. Also, does GSA Website Contact even support Recaptcha 3 yet? I read somewhere that it doesn't but perhaps it was an old thread.
    I can not really judge about CapMonster, I leave that open for others.

But yes, GSA tools currently don't support recaptcha v3 as that requires you to not only send the sitekey + url to the service, but some other values that you only get when using javascript directly. Our tools don't use a browser in background for security reasons.
    Ok guess I'll try 2captcha for recaptcha V2 and maybe I'll test CapMonster too. But as far as 2captcha, I was looking at the setup options in GWC and there's a lot of options such as regular 2captcha, 2captcha (json) , 2captcha (json base 64) and so on. This is confusing and has no instructional guidance that I saw on which one to choose. So which one do I choose???
    You can choose any of that...it's not really important on what protocol you use.
    Ok well guess I'll just choose one...I just want to choose the best one. Perhaps you'll want consider removing all those options if they're all the same. It would definitely cut down on confusion imo.
    You might be right yes, it's just to be complete with all there is on services and protocols. E.g. some protocol might work where others don't like the DeathByCaptcha (SOCKS vs. POST API).
  • Based on my own experience, I can recommend Capmonster for solving V2 (V3 can't be solved via SER, as Sven explained). Keep in mind that you'll need a lot of good private proxies to solve V2, so that will be an additional cost for you.
  • JackDanielJackDaniel Kentucky
    CapMonster is a good captcha service but it comes at a price
  • That means capmoster must pay the one year $37 and that one month must pay the site key $10 every month
  • Yeah, you need the license that suits you best (in terms of threads), you need the sitekey addon ($10/month) and you need good private proxies (at least 30-40).

Still, I think it's a better deal than Xevil in terms of hardware resources and price. I've never used Xevil, so I cannot comment on its quality.

In the end, you will save a lot more if you combine it with GSA CB for all captcha types.
    edited May 2020
    Based on my own experience, I can recommend Capmonster for solving V2 (V3 can't be solved via SER, as Sven explained). Keep in mind that you'll need a lot of good private proxies to solve V2, so that will be an additional cost for you.
    Unless I'm hitting the same sites multiple times in a row, why would I need proxies to submit to comment forms?
  • We are talking about solving RV2, right?
    You need proxies to be able to solve 1000 RV2/day (for example). And you need a lot of them, because if any single IP will solve more than 5-10 RV2 in a short period of time, that IP will be banned.

Therefore, you need a lot of IPs to solve a lot of RV2.
  • 710fla710fla ★ #1 GSA SER VERIFIED LIST serpgrow.com
    Use rotating proxies to solve RV2
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    " if any single IP will solve more than 5-10 RV2 in a short period of time, that IP will be banned."

Do proxies that have been banned ever come back? I mean weeks, months...??

"Use rotating proxies to solve RV2"

Can't set specifically within the program. I'm guessing that it just uses whatever proxies you are using at the time in SER  for posting?

• edited May 2020
    In Capmonster you can exclude a banned proxy from the list for a number of specified minutes.
    Yes, they come back pretty quick.
    Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee
    edited May 2020
    Based on my own experience, I can recommend Capmonster for solving V2 (V3 can't be solved via SER, as Sven explained). Keep in mind that you'll need a lot of good private proxies to solve V2, so that will be an additional cost for you.
    Unless I'm hitting the same sites multiple times in a row, why would I need proxies to submit to comment forms?
    Wow, ok...more cost. So from your experience, can you recommend the best place to buy some reliable proxies for this?
  • You can try the usual providers, test what works best for your software/hardware.

The number of proxies you need to purchase is correlated to the number of threads you want to use (more threads -> more RV2 sent for solving -> more proxies). In my case, it took some weeks to setup a good environment, but I was not really dedicated to only that job. For every piece of software there's a learning curve.

One thing is for sure, even if you are aware there will be extra costs: you will save a lot more.

I can tell you that 30 proxies can solve 1-5 RV2 at once, but if you keep sending RV2 over and over again - with no pause whatsoever - they will get banned pretty quick, recover and then banned again and so on.
    However, a normal sitelist will not have only RV2 protected sites, so proxies will not be used continuously for RV2 solving.
    I've never used rotating proxies for solving, I tried once and was not happy with the results.
    Do not try to use fast public proxies - they don't work for this job.

You can try the usual providers

But what are the "usual" providers? There's tons of them. I was hoping that you would recommend one that you have experience with.
  • majkee97majkee97 Prague, The Capital, Czech Republic
    I bought CapMonster, and both ReCaptcha versions ran perfectly during first 10 days for free (otherwise that is paid service). It was realy succesful with that. All those tasks like hydrants, traffic lights, buses, stairs, ..., were perfectly recognized. Also checkbox "I am not robot" was solved perfectly.
    But for my client, it is at this moment quite expensive, because currently on the site is not enough of the content, to make it ballanced investment. Maybe later, we will purchase the key.
  • majkee97 said:
    I bought CapMonster, and both ReCaptcha versions ran perfectly during first 10 days for free (otherwise that is paid service). It was realy succesful with that. All those tasks like hydrants, traffic lights, buses, stairs, ..., were perfectly recognized. Also checkbox "I am not robot" was solved perfectly.
    But for my client, it is at this moment quite expensive, because currently on the site is not enough of the content, to make it ballanced investment. Maybe later, we will purchase the key.
    Hi,can you let me know how much total you pay? Unlimited solve captcha?
  • the sitekey addon is only $10/month.
  • CapMonster does a good job. But it is costly