Skip to content

THEBESTINDEXER.COM INDEX : GOOGLE BING AND YANDEX >> UNLIMITED PLAN

Comments

• KaineKaine thebestindexer.com
    edited April 2020
    @truthealer07 We have completely disabled it, it caused problems for 4 days and we do not think to put it back, most of our customers seek reliability before all.

@rahimahtalia Our rates are so good that we can only offer coupons on the monthly subscription for GSA members.
  • I would think that most of your customers would want a reliable service that allows them to send links handsfree. No one wants to have to manually upload their links each time. Please let us know when you get your API fixed so I know when to sign up.
    Thanked by 1Kaine
    edited April 2020
    I don't think it will be done in the near future, the API was functional but needed to be adjusted in more depth, we are not the only indexing service but our operation is too different and cannot just be easily adapted as for the others.
    For example, other services tend to wait until they have enough bids to be able to mix them. We process your submissions without delay and your links are not mixed with those of other users (speed / security), this simple step and all the work that is done next is completely new but absolutely vital.
    For us the most important remains the indexing rate and security.
  • Hey, i used your indexer when it was free and i would like to use it again, as the price is really cool. But how do i bulk check google index status? Scrapebox just give me "error" with the proxies i use.
    Thanked by 1Kaine
    Hi Desert90 and thank you  :)
    I also use Scrapebox with scanned proxies. You will have to use another proxy that passes Google and these are the most difficult to find. I tested free tools (bulk checker) but they are not reliable and give only a rough idea.
    edited May 2020
    @iamsrilankan I answered you by MP
  • autobotmeautobotme Viet Nam
    I have tested 3.000 link, The result is only 15% index.
    edited May 2020
    Welcome to the forum, I see you have just signed up, can you please send me your email with which you paid on Paypal because I did not send you a trial version ... and I would not that a jealous competitor comes to pollute our thread, thank you 
    Kaine said:
    Welcome to the forum, I see you have just signed up, can you please send me your email with which you paid on Paypal because I did not send you a trial version ... and I would not that a jealous competitor comes to pollute our thread, thank you.
    Hi @Kaine
    email paid on Paypal: support@decox.vn

Details about your shipment 
     Dear Hung Hung,

TheBestIndexer added shipping details. Please note that the tracking information and shipping status are shown exactly as the seller entered them.

Shipper
    Tracking numberNo Shipment Tracking
    Shipping statusOrder Processed

If you have questions about the shipment, please contact boyer.brice.1981@gmail.com

Seller
    TheBestIndexer
    boyer.brice.1981@gmail.com

DescriptionUnit priceQtyAmount
    Item Name: thebestindexer Day
    Item# Day
    USD9,00 USD1USD9,00 USD
    SubtotalUSD9,00 USD
    Shipping and handlingUSD0,00 USD
    InsuranceUSD0,00 USD
    TaxUSD0,00 USD
    TotalUSD9,00 USD
    PaymentUSD9,00 USD

Yours sincerely,
    PayPal

edited May 2020
    @autobotme
    OK excuse me for the mistrust, some people fear our services and are ready to do anything to save their bussiness.
    I see that you did a 24-hour test when the SER API blocked indexing for 4 days ...
    Given the context, I offer you 24 hours to be able to use the service in its normal state, let us know your results after.
    Thanks @Kaine for support. 
    After I send the list, how long index link?
    edited May 2020
    @autobotme It's normal, we respect our customers.
    The best links arrive quickly (instantly to a few hours) stay as you go, it depends on what you are going to submit. The better the quality, the better the indexing.
    edited May 2020
    @autobotme
    I confirm that your submission has been successfully processed, however I see that there is a lot of redirection but that the content is very light (sometimes less than 50 words or one sentence). You should try to put bigger texts so that the engine judges it interesting to index it.
    @Kaine
    Thanks bro support.
    My list backlink. Mostly link profile, content is very light.
  • Hi @Kaine, i signed up for weekly plan, submitted 2 X 7k links. Will i get notification once all my links are processed?
    @itsme Thank you for your trust
    I know you are used to the old indexing methods, but with the best indexer, your links are processed instantly. There is no expectation, we designed it from A to Z in this way. If this step already tends to surprise, what happens next is even more so, but it will remain secret :)

edited May 2020
    We have just banished the first user who did not respect the quality guidelines, we reimbursed him in the process.
    Our service will be more and more selective in order to drive quality upwards and allow maximum level of security. In the end, places will be counted.
  • It would be great if you could list that on your site somewhere (if you did, I didn't see it yet) - I wasn't aware of the fact that you had quality guidelines.
    Thanked by 1Kaine
    edited May 2020
    Yes I will update it on the site (we have a lot of work here).

We don't all accept real SPAM, by that you understand really "dirty" content. Massive URL redirect submissions are also not part of our quality criteria.
    Consider TheBestIndexer as the top indexing service. Those who see the opportunity to send old lists of urls lying around, full of 404 for example, will be asked to refer to other services.

TBI is really aimed at customers concerned about their SEO. It is completely suitable for SEO agencies, PBN, web2.0 and T1. A quality T2 can also be considered but no more.
    TheBestIndexer's engine needs a certain "osmosis" with the search engines. If we let the quality go down, the indexing rate will drop, and conversely increase the more we will be selective.

Obstructing TBI with an automated system to submit without interruption is not permitted. Of course some submissions are not annoying but certainly not for several days.
    We are not trying to limit your creativity, on the contrary, we do however have quality and safety requirements to provide to our customers and this is our top priority.

I remain at your disposal, if you need clarification.
    Thanked by 1robin1337
    We now offer the possibility for those who wish to choose a recurring monthly plan: https://thebestindexer.com/pricing
  • @Kaine Sent you a message
    Thanked by 1Kaine
    Some customers are concerned that they will no longer be able to use our service. I therefore specify that only one user has been banned.
    I warned him before it happened, but he ignored it.
    He then tried to forcefully re-register several times ... you see the style  :)
  • Hi Kaine, if for example I submit 100 links, and 20 of them are indexed, the 80 unindexed links are still being crawled by Google, right? I don't know how your indexer works, it doesn't really matter to me if the links are 100% indexed, all I want to know if they will be 100% crawled by the search engine bots, knowing my links exist?
    Thanked by 1Kaine
    edited May 2020
    Yes, the links are fully explored by Google Bing and Yandex (I can see it and I control it). Then they choose if they want to include them in their search results. If you write good unique articles, they will most certainly be indexed and available. If you submit something like profiles or redirect and therefore with little or no content (also depends on the domain), they will not be indexed in searches but the engines will still count them for your ranking.
    I am still optimizing our engine, there seem to be changes with the new update of the algorithm which will surely impact our competitors. You are lucky I am working 100% on the best indexer to constantly improve performance day after day. I'm a real optimization freak.
    If I tell you that I work practically with a stopwatch for an optimal setting you believe me?  :)

EDIT: Another thing for my customers, submit your levels before posting links on it. If the links you add on your tier do not please the engines, the indexing will be much longer or even impossible (if penalty).
    Make quality because we don't yet know exactly how the update will hit the SERPs
  • @Kaine, is there any coupon for monthly membership?
    Hi @itsme
    I send you an MP
  • bolaplaybolaplay Indonesia
    @Kaine, can you send me a coupon for monthly plan? Thx.
    Hi @bolaplay,

PM sended :)
    Thanked by 1bolaplay
    edited May 2020
    We are expanding the cloud. The period was difficult but Google seems to have finished updating and fixing its bugs, indexing should resume at high speed:

https://publish.twitter.com/?query=https%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2Fsearchliaison%2Fstatus%2F1262422181515980801&widget=Tweet