Skip to content

serengines.com should be removed from options IMO

I use to use it quite a lot but its basically doing very little these days.
The emails are not created
80% of the blogs either don't get created, get created but are never validated.
I think the person who owns it has abandoned the project is just conning people out of money.
But it reflects badly on GAS that the option is available.
Just my opinion.

Comments

• to know you he is working on sere engine v3 as i see on other tread , but not sure when he is going to release it.  for now i only getting 3-5 backlinks created. 
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Well I have to be honest here. V3 seems ready, all thats left is my part of adding the installation routines to SER. I got the request from James some days ago but I didn't had time yet.
    Thanked by 2adams3323 AlanT
  • Sven said:
    Well I have to be honest here. V3 seems ready, all thats left is my part of adding the installation routines to SER. I got the request from James some days ago but I didn't had time yet.
    pls release it fast  ;) thanks 
  • Sven said:
    can you update when it release ? i have paid sere for month and nothing get still waiting for update v3
  • Sven said:

That would be great Sven, I would defiantly renew my subscription for v3.
  • JamesJames SEREngines.com
    Thanks @Sven looks like the installer is working for SERE v3. I will open up a new thread for the rollout of SEREngines v3.