Skip to content

website contact form

Hello all, hope somebody can help me with this issue. Website contact crashes on me when I begin campaigns. I have scraped 5 million urls to use. I have 32gbs of ram and need to allocate more memory for GSA Contact form so it will not continue crashing. The urls are loaded and I have 3 campaigns I am trying to run at once. Any help would be greatly appreciated in this matter. Thx ! 

Comments

• BTW updated today to the newest version

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    I guess it's crashing because of too much memory used?
    Split the import into several files and submit in batches.
  • The urls are loaded. It is when I click the campaign is when it crashes
    OK, but when you click on the project, the URLs are loaded and probably waste a lot memory. What do you have in the MEM status at the bottom when this happens?
  • 3.53GB

Thats close to the edge as it's a 32bit program that can handle a max of 3.8gb.
    Please split things up into smaller projects.
  • looplineloopline autoapprovemarketplace.com
    If its a help Ive done a fair bit of testing and I found that projects with 1 million urls loaded in at a time work best.  You can use more then 1 project, I run 5 to 10 projects with 1 million urls each.  But its super easy you can duplicate the projects.  Then I stagger them to start at different times of the day. 
  • Why not make a 64 bit program?
  • GSA search engine ranker can handle it easily so should GSA Website Contact , right?
    SER works differently than WC. You can not compare them really.
  • loopline said:
    If its a help Ive done a fair bit of testing and I found that projects with 1 million urls loaded in at a time work best.  You can use more then 1 project, I run 5 to 10 projects with 1 million urls each.  But its super easy you can duplicate the projects.  Then I stagger them to start at different times of the day. 

Interesting.

How many projects do you have running at the same time of day?