Skip to content

Copy / Paste operations and shortcut issues in Windows 10 PRO 64

majkee97majkee97 Prague, The Capital, Czech Republic
Hello Sven,
I am experiencing recently issues with feature Copy / Paste (shortcuts CTRL+C / CTRL+V or selection from the contect menu). Everything works properly, when my system runs with none of GSA apps started after system restart. Once I start following purchased applications from GSA, CTRL+V shortcut stops working:
GSA SER (v. 14.52)
GSA Proxy Scrapper (v. 3.14)
GSA SEO Indexer (v. 2.48)
GSA URL Redirect PRO (v. 2.06)
GSA Captcha Breaker (v. 4.35)

FYI. Based on the configuration in GSA SER, I've purchased CapMonster Pro v. 2.10.16.1 to have backup captcha system, that runs on 127.0.0.3:8081. Also this app does not seem to have any impact on copy / paste.

I use for copying images Windows built-in feature Clipping tools, to make rectangular shot and without mentioned apps running, I am able to paste it for example to new composed message in gmail. Once mentioned apps are running, this is somehow blocked.

Can you please advise me, what might be the problem and where to fix it? This occured about week or two ago. I am using all applications up to date.

Thanks for Your answer.

Regards,
Michal

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    your system might have problems with GSA Captcha Breaker and it's clipboard monitoring? Try to disable it in options.
    Thanked by 1majkee97
  • majkee97majkee97 Prague, The Capital, Czech Republic
    Cool, thanks a lot. That was it. I started to seek for anything with clipboard from GSA SER, but previously, I did not checked Captcha Breaker. Now it seems working as expected.

Regards,
    Michal