Skip to content

Searching Thread Number and Search Engine Number

Hello,
Please assume that, I have 20 threads for searching and 19 search engines selected. So at each round 1 thread happen to have no search engine. So will this reamining 1 thread take one of the search engines randomly WHICH RESULT IN 2 threads making search on same search engine? Is this a possible scneario OR the thread having no search engine will wait forever, and not process? 
Tagged:

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    I fear it will be complicated to explain...lets try...

1. for each keyword and all selected search engines there will be a thread created
    2. not all of the threads get started at once due to them getting you banned for too many queries in short time
    3. search engines like google.de / google.com and alike are counted as one (tld is removed for compare)
    4. now the app goes through all threads and starts one if the timing is ok, that check is done like every second
    5. if a search engine is finished or blocked, it is removed from that list

• ahmethannahmethann Turkmenistan
    Ok thanks so much, I hope I understood. As a result I understood that if create more thread than the search engine number or if select more than the keyword number, all will be fine. They all will wait for the defined timings. If I create 10 threads and use only google without proxy, even so they will wait for the timing and not work altogether.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Thats correct yes.